Christmas Fun!!

I finally broke down and just put all my pics on my old laptop so I could catch up all at once on my blog!  LOL!  We've been having so much fun lately, with all of these different Christmas activities.  So here goes....
This was at "Supper with Santa" at Lily's Kindergarten.  We ate there and Lily got to see Santa.
It was so neat because we got a special package from Veronica right before we left, and she had included this headband as a surprise, that perfectly matched what Lily wanted to wear that night!  :)
Kaylee entered the Christmas card contest at school and was a "finalist"!
The girls danced in the 1st of 2 parades a couple of weeks ago.  My Dad/Stepmom came in that day to spend the weekend with us, so they were able to go and see this parade too!
We took some great photos of us all while they were here for a visit.
I loved this family picture!
My Dad, Stepmom, and I.  I enjoyed their visit so much.  We exchanged our presents and had a great time.
The thinker.  LOL!
Friday, Kaylee and Lily had Christmas parties at school and they were at the same time.  So, Morgan went to Kaylee's and sent me a picture and I went to Lily's.  Madison's grade has outgrown the parties.  :(  They did get to go to the movies though. :)
I made these for teacher/dance teacher gifts this year.  I found these red paint cans at the dollar section of Target and just tied the ribbon on, put "Eagles" for school teachers and "dance" for the dance teachers, and put candy inside.  Super easy and affordable!
The 2nd parade the girls danced in.  Lily and I went to this one and Morgan stayed home with Matthew because it was pretty cold.
Lily waiting for it to start.
You can tell how interested she was in Santa going by.  She was checking out the candy she got.  LOL!
Lily's Christmas party.  After they ate, they got to color and I loved that she drew crosses.  :)
Last night, we had our annual family Christmas party at my MIL's and it was a lot of fun.  Everyone got to see Matthew and I got to see Logan, our cousin's baby that was born 3 days before Matthew. 
I put this hat on him before we got ready to go.  Haha!
His little shirt that I found at Target....
Santa came to the party and gave all the kids gifts.  We had lots of kids there and they all had fun!


Matthew never did wake up.  He even kind of snuggled into Santa's beard.  He thought it was comfy!  :D
Today, we made it to church and the kids were singing a song for their little Christmas program.  Madison is no longer in kid's church because we just started a youth program a few weeks ago, but Kaylee and Lily did a great job and the kids all did so good singing their song!  I took this at practice, because I just wanted to enjoy the real thing and not be taking pics/video.  I actually was taking video and pics, one in each hand, during practice.  Ha!

Goodness, I told you we've been busy!  It feels great to get somewhat caught up here on my blog though!  Matthew is doing great.  He's been a little congested lately, but he's sleeping better at night.  His little belly button still is not healed, after two trips for cauterization, so I guess we will be heading back this week again!  Please pray that the third time's a charm and it will heal so I can give the poor little guy a real bath.  He seems to love the water and the sponge baths are getting kinda old.  Ha! 

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas/holiday season!  We are excited to have this week off from school and dance and looking forward to Christmas next weekend!

8 comments:

Jenilee said...

I love the Christmas card contest idea!! what a fun thing! and I also love baby's first Christmas stuff... too cute!

HappyascanB said...

Love all the great pictures. I seriously cannot get over how mature Madison looks! She looks like such a natural holding Matthew!

Those candy pails are so precious! What font did you use? My sister got a sillhouette for her birthday, and she is loving it!

Unknown said...

Don't you love the caught up feeling :) So many fun things! So glad your Dad was able to come and visit! Merry Christmas to you all, love ya!!

He & Me + 3 said...

It was a busy week for you. Wow. Love all the pictures. YOur girls are so involved with their dance. I think that is so great. I hope you have a blessed Christmas and that you get some rest.

Becca said...

Yall have been busy with lots of fun Christmas festivities! I just adore the new family picture!

I love the way the candy pails turned out. Of course, everything you make always turns out great!

And yay for Kaylee's Christmas card. That is so awesome!

Amanda said...

Fun! That baby has 4 mama's!! So cute.
Amanda

Linda said...

Wow!...Life really has been busy for the Myers family! I enjoyed all of these pictures. Glad you got caught up... I love that feeling when I catch up on things and can take a breather!

The headband Veronica sent is so cute on Lily. hat is cool that it matched her outfit!

Glad you and your dad and step-mom had a good visit. That's great!

I am resting today (On Christmas, and we get our family gathering tomorrow.)

Dan is better today, but this has been a hard battle to get him to do what the doctor ordered. Keep praying please!

Merry Christmas

Love, Momma Linda

Joy@WDDCH said...

Busy bees! Love it!