Here is Matthew on his One Week birthday yesterday :)

He is such a good baby. He hardly ever cries unless he is wet or really hungry. He has the longest toes and fingers! We were supposed to have his first doctor's appointment yesterday, but they had to reschedule for Monday because the doctor got sick. We have been so blessed to have meals delivered by our church family every night this week. The girls love their brother, although I haven't really let them hold him yet or taken each of their pictures with him. We may try to do that tomorrow. I was glad to have my MIL pick up the girls from school last week for me and she took them to dance also. I will pick back up with that this next week. We are all doing great, but Matthew has been waking up about every hour at night so I was getting really run down. Last night, I went to bed at 7pm and Morgan took Matthew and didn't wake me back up and I slept straight through until 6:30am this morning! I must have been tired!
I am just so in love with this little boy! I will try my best to write about his birth tomorrow!
4 comments:
So precious & Yay for a good baby. Mine were all so easy. Always slept through the night after a month.
Yay for getting lots of rest and for a wonderful hubby.
Watch your mailbox soon for something special.
Congrats again my friend.
Happy One week Matthew !!!!!
He is just beautiful & I can't wait to hear his amazing birth story! Glad you have had some help with meals & the girls. Hug him for me! xoxo
What a blessing that everything went so well. The Lord answered all of your prayers...and mine too! He is so GOOD!
I know you really needed that good night's sleep, and I am so glad that Morgan took care of Matthew so you could sleep. What a man!
I wouldn't get anything done except for holding him if I were you, cuz he is just so wonderful! It would be hard to put him down!
When life gets back to the usual routine, don't overdo it. Even though it was a blessed delivery, you still just had a baby! So take it easy sweetie!
Love you,
Momma
He just looks so snuggable! What a handsome little boy!!
Glad things have been going well, I am sure it is a transition!!
Congrats again!!!!!
Post a Comment