Look how big my belly is getting!! LOL!! And can you tell how long my hair has gotten too? It's been a long time since I've had long hair and I really have been surprised that it is much easier to fix than my short hair. I never wanted to grow it out because I thought it would take so much longer, but I can actually do way more with it and the length weighs it down and keeps it from getting so frizzy.
Today, I stopped by the consignment shop and I had made $32 for the month of July! I was so excited!! The girls had their performance team dance meeting tonight and we got them all signed up for that too. Madison also found out that 2 of her dance friends are going to be in her class at school this year, so she was really excited about that. It seems like they are going to have a great year and I can't wait until next week, when they each have "Eagle Launch" at school. They get to drop off their school supplies and meet their teachers then. I can't wait to find out who Lily got for her Kindergarten teacher.
We also played beauty shop here today at my house! I colored my hair and gave each of the girls a trim too. Next week is the last week of summer! I'm looking forward to getting back to our regular schedule, but I know I'll miss these summer days too. It's going to be so weird having the days all to myself! Well, for a couple of months anyways, until Matthew gets here!!
8 comments:
I love that bag SO MUCH!! The color combo and dots is just perfect!!!
I so love the bag. I always carried one like that , where I could keep all Mommy stuff in there too.
You look wonderful and it will be nice to have sometime to yourself til Matthew comes. I had afternoons free when Jennifer was in Kindergarten. :)
Very cute! And you will need those days to yourself and esp. when Matthew comes! Enjoy!
The bags are SO cute and so is your belly!
Yay for school starting. I hope you get to enjoy some alone time before the baby comes! That'll be so nice! :)
LOVE IT! We're doing blue (not turquoise) with orange, red, yellow and brown accents. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
It's always fun to get a new bag! :) You look fabulous! Love, love, the belly! :)
super cute bag!!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE your bag and wristlet!! SUPER cute and fun!
I am sure it will be nice to have some time with just Matthew when the girls are in school AND you can nap with him too and that is always nice!
Post a Comment