The girls went to work with Morgan this morning and luckily, I had a 9am appointment, so I was out of there by 9:30. Yay! When I went to pick up the girls, they were about to leave to go get breakfast at McDonald's, so we all went and had breakfast there. That was fun and yummy too!
I was going to come home, sit down, and enjoy watching Young and the Restless, the only show I faithfully watch, and Obama has been talking the whole time. Grrrr! So, I decided to write this post instead. Ha!
21 Weeks!!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 21 weeks........can you tell my belly is getting way bigger?!
Size of baby: about the length of a carrot
Total weight gain/loss: +5 pounds
Maternity clothes: Definitely.
Gender: It's a BOY.......Matthew William!! :)
Movement: I've noticed he especially gets active if I eat ice cream or something sweet!
Sleep: The past 2 nights, I have slept so much better......no heartburn. It was so nice!
What I miss: Nothing, other than being able to sleep on my tummy.
Cravings: Chick-Fil-A salads.
Symptoms: My tummy has been aching, like it's stretching......I'm running out of room!
Best moment this week: Feeling his kicks regularly.......I can't wait until he's bigger and you can see him moving. Hearing his heartbeat was fun this week too.
15 comments:
You look so good! I love that all is well. Hope you all have a great day!
Blessings,
Amy
Pretty picture sweetie! You look marvelous!!! I am so glad that everything is going well with the pregnancy. Little Matthew likes ice cream...that a boy! (My John LOVES ice cream!)
I always loved feeling my babies squirm and kick! It is all such a miracle isn't it? (:>)
That's fun that the girls got to go to work with Daddy, and that y'all had breakfast together at McDonald's. John and I like to go there for breakfast sometimes too.
Have a good day!
Momma
You look gorgeous!!! Thank you for posting a picture with this one! :):) So fun that your baby loves sweets!!
You're so precious pregnant! I just love how beautiful you are!
I'm a Y&R watcher, too! Haven't watched it the last few days because things have been kinda crazy. But thank goodness Nick finally cut his hair! Geez!
You have got to be the cutest little pregnant lady ever!
You look great! I'm so excited for you! xoxo
You look wonderful, you are glowing!! Love baby Matthew!!
You look super and so glowing. Glad things are going well. Keeping you in my prayers all the time.
Hey I knew there was something special I liked about you.... I totally love the Y & R. I have watched it forever. I usually don't watch it til evening cause during the day I'm to busy. Carly likes her TV too. Too bad we don't live closer together.
Take care
You look so cute! I LOVE your baby bump! It is soo exciting being able to read all of your pregnancy posts and I didn't think I would ever be able to read about a pregnancy of yours!!
you are so adorable pregnant! so excited for you!
Boooo to Obama! Bring back the soaps! I hate when they interrupt my soap for "special reports" that aren't special at all.
You seem to be coming along just fine. And don't you just love those days when you can have a little unplanned fun?
I call it "Balloon Belly"! Feels like a balloon has inflated in my belly and is slowly growing. Now I want ice cream... mmmmm!
We're getting a 3D scan on Friday to confirm we are indeed having a girl (I can never believe it, LOL!) and to see her sweet little face! It's a tradition I've done with each of my children.
You are so super-cute! I love when the kicks can be felt more and more. Enjoy this sweet time...
Okay...late again in reading this post but I was just gonna say you can totally tell a difference between this preg update post and your newest one! Baby is growing! I love preggo pics!!!
Post a Comment