I totally forgot to mention the other day some amazing news! You all remember Seth, the police officer that you were praying for? Well, he was at church Sunday!!! Our Pastor said he really was a walking miracle. Thank you all so much for your prayers! It was awesome to see him sitting there. His arm was in a sling, but other than that, he looked great!
Our brick is coming along nicely. Hopefully, they'll finish up tomorrow.

You can tell more the color in this picture. These were taken with my iphone, so they aren't the greatest.

I'm really excited about how it's turning out. It looks like a real house now and it seems like it looks bigger with the brick on.

The girls in Lily's room. Kaylee was at dance.

Lily was pretending the fireplace was an elevator. Ha! We are getting a gas, ventless fireplace, so we won't have a chimney and it won't have to be vented outside because it won't put out any smoke.

They got the insulation today and should start on that tomorrow.
Look at my little diva. :)

Have y'all seen the new Larry the Cable Guy in America show? It's so funny! Tonight, he was at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. The rodeo is a huge deal here and they have concerts every night of major well-known acts, mostly country super stars, but also some pop idols and tejano singers. This year, the pop star is Selena Gomez.....I'm not sure the girls would be interested enough to see her.........maybe we'll go next year if they have someone they'd like to see.
Do y'all have something fun that goes on in your area that you like to go to every year?
8 comments:
Wow, look at your house!! So cool how fast it is coming along!! The State Fair here is a really big deal, they are known for their 5lb cream puff, gag me!!
I LOVE the color of brick you guys chose! It's really starting to come together!! You girls are so adorable and SO fun!! AND that is great news to hear about Seth! =)
Looking good, maybe one day I can visit! If I am ever in TX I am going to look you up (: I keep looking at your website for dolls?
That's awesome news about Seth! Glad to hear he's doing so much better!
The house looks great and I think it looks bigger with the brick too!
There isn't much special that goes on around here. Well, there probably is but I just don't know about it! haha!
The house is looking good.
Glad your friend is doing well.
Yowpah! The house is really coming along. I love the brick. We have the same kind of gas fireplace...so no chimney.
So glad your friend is better and able to be at church already. God is good!
Love your girls...they are so much like you. Cute and sweet.
We love having our new arena in Wichita. That's where we went to see Reba and George Straight. But so far we haven't gone to anything else.
Abigail has a Youth Symphony on March 5th at Century II and we will go to see her. I love going to that.
That is wonderful news about Seth! Thanks for updating! House is looking great, too.
Sorry I'm so behind in reading your blog. Stop posting so much! LOL! I can't believe how quickly your house is going up! I'm really happy for you guys! How exciting!
Post a Comment