I had a sweet little visitor this weekend!

Zoey got to spend the night with us last night. :)

This picture cracks me up of her and Bella.

I got her this minnie mouse doll and didn't even know that she's really in to that right now. I just lucked out. She was changing minnie's "diaper" here. Ha!

She's so smart to be not even a year and a half yet! We were looking at a book earlier and she knew several of the colors and shapes in it. And she was singing several songs while she was here too. She knows so many more things now than she did when we kept her in August.
LOL....she climbed in the toy box. :D

The girls just loved playing with her and we all would get a kick out of the things she would say. Her little voice is so sweet!
Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!
9 comments:
How fun for you guys to have Zoey with you. I know the girls loved playing with her. I enjoy babysitting for my friends two baby girls once in awhile, they are so fun.
I love Zoey's vivid red hair... it's so pretty.
What's the weather like right now in Texas in your area? It has cooled off here and we have had rain.
The trees are looking pretty and it really feels like Autumn is here now. I love it.
Watching a Christmas movie on Hallmark channel called "A Season For Miracles" it's one of my very favorites.
All for now! Luv, Momma Linda
I just love her red hair! It must be so fun for your girls to have her over too!
Glad you guys had a fun time!
she seems so much bigger from the last time that I saw her on your blog! what a cutie and I'm lovin' that red hair!
What a cutie! That's so neat that you ended up getting her a Minnie doll without even knowing she was into Minnie. How fun!
First off, I love her red hair!! How cute! I am sure the girls just love playing and teaching her things :)
How precious is she?! =D
So sweet! Too bad we don't live close by each other. I'd send the boys to your house. You need your floor scattered with trains. LOL!
Oh she is so precious. How fun to have her stay with you. Sweetness!
Look at her bright red hair! So purdy! I am sure the girls had a blast playing with her! That's crazy she already knows some of the colors! What a little smartie!
Post a Comment