Oh my goodness, I have been horrible at this blogging thing lately! That is totally not like me. I don't know what my deal is!
One thing I need to ask for is prayers for my blogging friend, Julie. (the one who did my blog design for me). I think most everyone who is friends with me on here is already friends on facebook, so you've probably already been praying for her. But if not, she is 29 weeks pregnant and in the hospital because she was having bleeding and contractions. It seems like they've been able to get it under control with medication, so the prayers have been working. Hopefully, she'll get to come home tomorrow........keep praying! We need her precious baby boy to stay in there as long as possible!! :)
I have to tell y'all about something really neat that happened the other day! I saw that Wild Olive had posted their latest t-shirt design on facebook the other day and so I posted it to my wall saying how much I loved it. Well, a few days later, I checked the mail and there was a package inside. I told the girls, "I don't remember ordering anything!?" And I opened it up and it was that shirt that I said I loved! My best friend, Jennifer, had ordered it for me, just because she saw that on facebook. That was the sweetest thing ever!!! I have been having a really horrible time lately with friends, so for her to do that, it was such a blessing and is just a reminder that when you find a true friend, hold on to her!! She is really special to me! She could use some prayers too, because yesterday she was just minding her own business, sitting at a red light and a lady totally ran into the back of her! She's okay, but it's just more of a hassle and days off work and all that lovely (not!) stuff.
Not much else has been going on lately. Just driving back and forth everywhere.......I decided to set my trip odometer the other day to see how many miles I was driving each day, since a tank of gas wasn't even lasting me for 5 days.........well, I found out why.........I drive approximately 80 miles/day just around town! Crazy!! I love being a stay at home mom though, and getting to pick up the girls from school, and being able to run errands while Lily is at school. The girls are having lots of fun at dance too.......they got their pom poms for performance team the other day and they're having a lot of fun with that!
I can't believe it's getting so close to the holidays already! I'm looking forward to the 19th....I can finally get my iphone and that's my 2-year blogiversary too! It's also the day we're supposed to be closing on our construction loan for our new house to be built! Yay! I can't believe this is actually going to happen. We still haven't had any luck selling ours, but we have at least 6 months while we build the other one, so I'm just not going to worry about it.
So, lots of fun stuff coming up! And I think I read yesterday or today that there are only like 65 days until Christmas?!! I better do some shopping! I have no idea what to get anyone. I wanted to make stuff, but I just don't know if I have time now! Every year I swear that I'm just getting everyone gift cards because I have such a hard time knowing what to get for people. We'll see if I can figure something out this year. LOL! Do y'all have any ideas? Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow, 80 miles!! That's a lot! Hooray for fun things coming up like iphones and holidays! I really should get started on shopping, but I have no desire to begin!!
Holy cow...80 miles! That's nuts!
Bummer about Jenn and the accident. I hate hassles like that but glad she is okay!
SOOO excited that you'll be getting your phone soon and that the holidays are fast approaching. Do you still want our girls to do the swap like last year? That would be fun!
As for Christmas gifts, I'm no help! I think I'm going to go the easy route this year and do gift cards. We have a ton of big kids to buy for and they are picky!
Yay!...I am excited about you getting started on your new house on the water. That will be an fun adventure. And you will be a busy gal with picking everything out. I should say...busier...cuz you are already a busy gal! 80 miles of driving each day is a lot...plus everything else you do at home!
I am so glad that your friend was ok. That same thing happened to us a few years back...and I was ok, but it gave John neck problems that didn't show up for a couple of days. And it has bothered him ever since...even after treatments.
I hope this Thanksgiving and Christmas will be very meaningful and Holy for all of us this year. And that we won't stress out. Such great opportunities to grow closer to the Lord and to each other. (:>)
All for now.
Have a great week!
I will be praying for Julie. Oh my. Girl you and I are in the same boat or should I say car when it comes to miles. I am always driving people around. It is crazy how many miles i can rack up too.
HOpe you are well.
Totally not ready for the holidays.
I know! I can't believe Christmas is almost here! I feel like I just put away the decorations! haha!
How exciting for the package in the mail! It's so awesome to have a friend like that.
Happy Blogiversary coming up and for your iPhone! Yay!
Goodness - you do drive a lot every day! But these are the fun years when the girls are growing & maturing. Enjoy it!(I know you do!)
I'll be praying for your friend.
Good gracious!! 80 miles?! Seriously?!!
That was such a sweet thing for your friend to do! You are right, you better hold on to her!
good luck with making things for Christmas. I have absolutely no ideas to share with you but I KNOW that you will come up with some fabulous things!
Post a Comment