I wanted to show everyone Malena's story that was the top news story last night here in Houston!!! I couldn't believe it was the feature story! Way to go, Malena! There's nothing I love more than to see a Momma fighting for her child (and other children)! I am SO proud of her!
It was such a great story they did too!
By the way, you can go here to see the actual news page/video on the website, but I recorded this with my flip so that I could actually post the video here on my blog :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I remember you posting that she was going to be on the news! How awesome! cool to have a flip. I'll go watch the clip now :o)
Thanks for sharing this. I saw when you posted on fb for everyone to watch it. I was bummed that I couldn't!
Oh wow! Just watched the clip and it made me so sad to hear that they say Zach will probably be losing all of his hearing at some point.
I'm glad they're spreading the word about CMV. After watching the clip, I feel like I learned something new!
How cool!!
that is awesome that she is working to get the information out. I had never heard of it before and I think by her telling her story and getting it out there it will help pregnant woman.
That is so great. It is good to watch that and be made aware. Thanks for sharing. You haven't been posting much either. Just busy like me?
Post a Comment