Parrots and Poppies!

Last night was Kaylee's open house at school, so she gave us a tour and showed us what she does each day at school.

She was really excited to show us her parrot that she had been working on in art.
She LOVES art! Every piece of art that she colors or paints, usually has a rainbow of colors. I told her that is her "signature style". Love it!!!
Her signature style, multi-colored wings.
I also wanted to tell everyone, if you haven't already heard, that my friend Lauren has opened up her own boutique:
Lauren has so many beautiful accessories in her boutique and the best part about it is that all of the money is being raised to help bring home their son Tucker from Ethiopia! So, head on over there and see if you can help be a part of this little boy's life!

Another exciting thing going on this weekend is that Morgan and I will be celebrating our 11th Anniversary tomorrow!! The girls are excited because they get to spend the night at Grandma's and go swimming. We are just going to probably go out to eat and maybe to a movie. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

10 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks so much for spreading the word!! :) Your daughter is so cute - I love her art style!

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!! :)

deepintheheartoftexas2 said...

Your daughter's artwork is great! Happy Anniversary!

Holly said...

Tell her good job on the parrot!!

Linda said...

Kaylee's Parrot is really good! I loved the rainbow colored wings. She looks so much older in this picture...isn't it just amazing how fast they are all three growing up?

Have a great Anniversary tomorrow!
Enjoy your night out together.

Momma Linda

Kari said...

I love the colorful wings! Bella does the same thing with all animals :o)

Happy Anniversary! Have a great time. I'm very happy for you guys :o)

Love ya!

He & Me + 3 said...

Enjoy your anniversary. How fun!
Love the art work. She is very talented. My kids love art too.

Darla said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love your daughter's art work. I love, love, love lots of color like that! And look at her, so darling and proud of her work. Oh, I just love when kids can show off their creative side. :)

Jenilee said...

her parrot is so adorable! my girls love art too. and, happy anniversary!

Veronica said...

Kaylee's picture is awesome!

Glad you guys had a nice Anniversary. Did you end up seeing a movie afterall?

Becca said...

What a great little picture! Love her use of color! She is just too cute!