I Need Margin!

Okay, so I totally started laughing just now because I have been meaning all day to post about what I learned at church on Sunday, but I have no time!

Why is that funny? Because our whole series right now is on "Margin". I can't post about the sermon on margin because I have no margin. LOL!! I guess that's really not funny, but it cracked me up. :D

I'm so tired! This taxi driver stuff is wearing me out! I've been home for about 2 hours today and during that time I was doing laundry, dishes, fixing lunch, etc.

I need margin!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be back later to post about that sermon! It is perfect for all of us Moms who are driving ourselves crazy with all this back-to-school busyness! I need an iphone......at least then my time waiting in car lines and at dance would be productive.......if you consider blogging productive. :D

Last night was ladies night with my church and that was fun. Today, Lily had "Goodies with Grands" at school and her Grandma went to their little party they had. I know I'm just rambling, but I have a huge headache and can't think straight. Okay, gotta go pick up the girls from school!

9 comments:

Veronica said...

Hope you were able to get a little rest time in today! I hear ya on the craziness of shuffling school kids around and I only have one! Tomorrow is picture day, I forgot to tell you, and Alyssa is really excited about it!

It will be awesome when you get your iphone. Only two more months to go, right? :)

Linda said...

Looking forward to the sermon update...hope things settle down long enough for you to do the post! (:>)

At least you can laugh about your frustrations....that's good!

I lost my temper with my brother today...right after I prayed that God would help me with my anger!

Oh well...my brother forgave me ...and so did God...and I guess it is good for me to realize that I am just a wretched sinner saved by God's grace! (:>)

I am thankful once again for God's mercies...that are new every morning.

Holly said...

That's kinda why I want a Droid so that I can do more things online when I'm bored at work or at other places.

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

I love how you talk about your sermons :) Although I need more on this one! haha.

amanda said...

looking forward to hearing about the 'margin'. i am thinking i need some too!

Kate said...

So sorry you are running around crazy!! Hope you get that iphone soon!!

Kari said...

Haha - at first I read you needed more Margarine! I had to re-read it about 3 times! Sorry everything is rushed. I feel the same way. Some days I just want to sit and relax in the hammock for 1/2 hour, but know everything will be piling up while I do it! Hope your headache goes away soon!

Becca said...

OH gracious. I am sure you are super duper busy with those precious girls of yours. I feel like I am always on the go and I know that I don't spend nearly as much time out as you do running the girls to all of their activities and school.

He & Me + 3 said...

I read the other post first but this is so true to me too. hope you have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend.