Lily was singing Leeland's "New Creation" earlier and so I grabbed my camera to get it on film. She loves this song and I think it's adorable when she sings it :D
When I started this blog seven years ago, I wrote my story. So much has changed since then. The Lord has taken my story and filled it with hope. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds! I don't know how many chapters it will hold, but because God has written it, I know for sure that it will have the perfect ending!!
11 comments:
So fun! She's so cute!
Love it!
Awwww! How adorable! =D
adorable is right!! love it!!
Too cute! Go Lily!!
Sing it Lily!
Oh so cute!!
Oh my word she is so cute. she didn't even mind you taping. Love it.
What a cutie! Love how she wanted to see her video at the end! Sounds just like Alyssa!
Oh my goodness! She is so cute!!!
What a doll!!!
Post a Comment