Veronica is giving away a free premade blog template from our awesomely talented blog designer friend, Julie! Head over there to enter to win! And even if you don't win, check out all of the premades that Julie has in her shop. They are only $10!!! You won't find a better deal anywhere for such beautiful designs!
A Softball Smile and an Elvis Pose!
Kaylee had closing ceremonies for softball tonight. Her team ended up in 5th place. She didn't care what place, as long as she got a trophy. :D Doesn't she have the prettiest smile ever?!!
I took this video of Lily earlier, dancing to this dancing easter bunny we have. It was cracking me up. You have to watch and see her little Elvis pose near the end. LOL!! I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!
Veronica is giving away a free premade blog template from our awesomely talented blog designer friend, Julie! Head over there to enter to win! And even if you don't win, check out all of the premades that Julie has in her shop. They are only $10!!! You won't find a better deal anywhere for such beautiful designs!
Veronica is giving away a free premade blog template from our awesomely talented blog designer friend, Julie! Head over there to enter to win! And even if you don't win, check out all of the premades that Julie has in her shop. They are only $10!!! You won't find a better deal anywhere for such beautiful designs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
She does have the absolute cutest smile! What a doll! It makes me think about my own little gal and what she's going to be like at that age--they grow up so fast, don't they?
Oh, I loved the video! So cute!
Today I was smiling to myself when I looked in the back seat of our car and saw Alyssa wearing those big ole black glasses again! She was so happy wearing them, even though she looked so silly! Love how our kids can just be free to be silly without worrying about what other people think! Wish I could still be like that! :)
Loved the pic of Kaylee too! So cute!
Oh my gosh, Lily is FUNNY! It reminded me of my sweet little Anna. :) She is ADORABLE!
What a funny vid! Both Lily and Kaylee are ADORABLE!!!! =)
that is soooo cute!!! I love both - the softball smile and that adorable dance! hilarious! Your dog seemed to be enjoying the show too!! haha
Oh my gosh I laughed so hard! The video is adorable! Loved it!! She's too cute!
Thanks for mentioning the giveaway! I love your bulletin board that you made in the previous post! You are so talented! Hope you're having a great day!
Aren't you just so proud of your kids when they make you so proud? I love watching them interact with other adults and kids. Then you see all your hard parenting pays off when they are so sweet.
That video is TOO adorable! Lily is so silly! I wish we lived closer, I know her and Autumn would have a blast together!
Kaylee is absolutely adorable too! I bet she is loving that trophy!
Very cute!!
Kaylee does have the prettiest smile!! And Lily was just cracking me up!! That was fun to watch. :)
Cute video! Kids are just so cute! When we say "dance, dance, dance" to Evan, he spins around in a circle and then throws himself down on the ground! It's so funny!
That video is so cute. Love her moves. I know...Julie is the best.
The picture of Kaylee is adorable
LOL! She has come MOOVES! LOL! Those were pretty cool trophies!
Post a Comment