Zoey's 1st Birthday Party!

Today was Zoey's 1st Birthday party already!! Seriously, where did the year go?!!

Look at her in her little birthday outfit. She would not leave her headband on for anything. Ha! She was in the process of taking it off as fast as it got put on right here....
I think her red hair is just as adorable!
And the owl theme is one of my faves right now........is this not the cutest cake ever?!! If you look closely, you can see her birthday photo they had made yesterday. Precious!!
She loves her Uncle Morgan. She would lift her hands for him to pick her up. Maybe he looks a little like her Daddy to her? :)
Picture with Grandma! Of course, I have no pics of me with Zoey :(
Enjoying her birthday cake. Yum!
This is so funny. The girls were posing for pics and were supposed to put their hands under their chins, but Lily squished her cheeks together and the girls were looking at her and laughing.
Love this picture. It's not often we get one of them all smiling and looking somewhat at the camera. Ha!
I was so excited. Lily and I picked out this baby doll for Zoey at Target the other day and she just loved it. She was hugging it and giving it kisses. It was so sweet! I just love the way her little hand is holding onto it. I love this little girl as if she was my own. I wish they lived closer so I could see her every day!
I made her a shirt, of course. LOL!
Her other Aunt Ashley gave her a Zoey doll. She loved it too. And we thought it was precious that they both have orange hair. :D
It was a fun day celebrating her first year! This is one LOVED little girl, from both sides of her family and especially from her Mommy and Daddy. She is just the sweetest girl ever and so much tinier than my girls ever were, and looks so adorable walking around. I am looking so forward to watching her grow up!

8 comments:

Becca said...

LOVE that theme! Everything looks so cute especially that precious little Zoey! That cake looks so yum too!

Veronica said...

Oh my! You got the best pics ever!!! I love the ones of the girls on the stairs! SO CUTE!

I loved the birthday pics and the theme was awesome. The cake looked too cute to eat! I seriously can't believe that Zoey is already one! Seems like just yesterday you were posting about her baby shower, seriously!

{:miss v:} said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the owl theme! The cake is so cute!

I think I'm in love with her red hair and her chubby little cheeks! I bet it's hard not to squeeze her all the time!

Your girls looked cute on the staircase...kids are so silly sometimes!

Tonight we went out to dinner and Evan was trying to give his french fries to the guy sitting next to us. He's so generous! haha!

Jenilee said...

that tu tu is super adorable! I want some for my girls! :) Happy Birthday to a sweet little girl!

Kate said...

How sweet! What a fun birthday party!! Your girls looked cute, as always!!

Mich said...

She is precious. Love the red hair.

Great pictures.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love her theme. EL CUTO! She is adorable and I hope that she had a ONEderful birthday! She is a precious girl!
Love the picture of the girls too...they are so cute.

Holly said...

she's so cute in her tutu! And that tutu kinda looks like Kyndra's!