These guys are so hilarious!!! This video had me rolling......... :D
Every marriage bible study needs this video. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
And don't forget to spray Lysol........in the bathroom. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These guys are so hilarious!!! This video had me rolling......... :D
Every marriage bible study needs this video. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
And don't forget to spray Lysol........in the bathroom. Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
OH wow, I needed a good laugh today. This is hilarious!!!! Have a good weekend!!
LOL! love the hair they have gong on as well! :D
This is so funny and these men must have been married or married now because they admit to alot in the video! LOL
Crud....this posted me twice! Don't I feel luck! LOL Sorry
This is so funny and these men must have been married or married now because they admit to alot in the video! LOL
LOL!!! I posted this in Jeremy's page on facebook. SO FUNNY!
Ha ha! This was a funny video!
Hope you had a great day today. I ended up making the bunny cupcakes on that Betty Crocker site and let me just tell you, it took way too long! I just finished and I'm pooped!
Hope you have an awesome day tomorrow at church!
Love ya!
That was hilarious! lol
Post a Comment