BREAKING NEWS....ALIVIA IS ON THE WAY!!!!!

Oh my goodness.........I am SO excited!!!!!!! I just got an email that Veronica's water broke and they are on their way to the hospital!! She was having contractions earlier today and had her regularly scheduled doctor's appointment, and when they checked her she was only around 1cm, so she wasn't sure if it would happen today or not.

So, just please keep Veronica and Alivia in your prayers!!! I know she was feeling kind of nervous earlier today, so let's just pray for the Lord to comfort her and give her strength and a calming peace as she brings this little girl into the world!! I know she can do it!!! And I know Alivia is going to be the sweetest baby ever!!

It's no secret that my friendship with Veronica has been the greatest blessing of this past year for me. I love her so much and I cannot wait to see her holding her precious little girl!!

Okay, I'm going to try and keep myself from buying a plane ticket to California now...........it's not going to be easy! :D

1 comment:

Steph said...

OMGoodness, keep us posted, I am sooooo excited!!! They are in my prayers!!!