Then what happens? It goes and rains all day yesterday! LOL! So, we decided to go to this place in the mall called Hidden Talent. The girls have been there a few times for parties and they love it.
It's just a place where you get to paint pottery. They give you these old ugly shirts to wear over your clothes too, so you don't mess yours up.
Kaylee's "Love" art:
This was Lily's first time to go there and she loved it!! She did a great job on her flower too!!
And Madison's tropical "Peace" art (which was funny because her shirt says "peace" too).
After we were done there, we went and got the new movie "The Princess and the Frog" and came home and watched it.
But, before we came home, we made sure to stop at Dairy Queen for some ice cream :D
It was a fun day!
I think we're going to Bounce USA in a few minutes to do that for today. Since we can't go on vacation, I wanted to make sure to have at least one fun thing for them to do each day!
I still need to post my church lesson this week, because it was such a great one that really spoke to me. I haven't been able to participate in Wed. Walk either, because I can't get my external hard drive to work and it has all my old pics on it. :( Maybe, I can start next week on that!
But, before we came home, we made sure to stop at Dairy Queen for some ice cream :D
I think we're going to Bounce USA in a few minutes to do that for today. Since we can't go on vacation, I wanted to make sure to have at least one fun thing for them to do each day!
I still need to post my church lesson this week, because it was such a great one that really spoke to me. I haven't been able to participate in Wed. Walk either, because I can't get my external hard drive to work and it has all my old pics on it. :( Maybe, I can start next week on that!
7 comments:
Well that sounds like a fun day. my girls love painting pottery. That movie was so cute. We just saw it at the dollar show. I laughed so hard. Funny.
Hope you had fun bouncing.
What a fun place! Look at their little masterpieces! Sounds like the girls are having themselves a nice spring break. Hope y'all get some nice weather though!
Looks like the girls had so much fun! Wish we had a pottery place like that here! Hope you guys had another fun day today!
gorgeous!!! Looks like so much fun!!:)
That seems like a really neat place. I should look into places to take Kyndra.
What fun, I wanted to take Lil Miss to something like this, but the one by our house you have to be 5years old.
How fun! I bet the girls just loved painting! you got some great pictures of them!
Post a Comment