I still need to post what I learned at church this week. I will try to do that later! And I want to participate in Wednesday's Walk down Memory Lane too later today, if I can find time!
It's Magic!
Last night was Kaylee's dance night where the parents get to go watch them dance. It's always alot of fun. I enjoy watching her so much. Her smile can light up a room and she is so precious when she dances.

This is a short video of their recital dance they're learning. So cute!!
I still need to post what I learned at church this week. I will try to do that later! And I want to participate in Wednesday's Walk down Memory Lane too later today, if I can find time!
I still need to post what I learned at church this week. I will try to do that later! And I want to participate in Wednesday's Walk down Memory Lane too later today, if I can find time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Too cute. I can't wait for my daughter to start dance. I just love to see their excitement.
She sure does look like she is having a blast! She is a pretty good little dancer.
cute!! she looks like she is really enjoying herself!
It looks like she is having such a fun time dancing!! :)
So cute!
She is just too cute!
I haven't decided if Rachel will ever be in dance. My husband wants her to decide. It sure looks like she is having fun though!
AGH! That is just so cute! Kaylee looks like she is just having the best time ever!
OMCuteness. I miss that my girls don't dance anymore. She did so good!
That was so fun to watch! Kaylee looked like she was having such a great time! It's just amazing to me to know that she's doing dance and softball at the same time!
So much fun! I loved how she pulled her shirt down when she jumped up! Too cute! Molly watched it with me and asked for more!
how cute!!! my girls are in ballet and i love watching them. it's fun to see how excited they get about themselves too. and they better for what we have to pay for the costumes for the recitals!?!
That video is so cute. You can tell she enjoys dancing. Love it.
Blessings,
Amy
Oh my goodness--so much cuteness!! I seriously can't wait for Astair to take dance-- it's just adorable!
Post a Comment