Update on Aunt Barbara

Just wanted to let everyone know that I talked to Aunt Barbara today and she is having a great day! She said they put some kind of screen in her artery so that if one of the clots were to dislodge, the screen will catch it. So, the doctors told her she can do whatever she normally does without having to worry. And they will have her on blood thinner shots to get rid of the clots she does have, which I guess will take some time. She will get to go home either today or in the morning, and she said that she felt every single one of our prayers and appreciates them so much!

Thank you so much for being such wonderful friends and praying for her with me! I love y'all!

7 comments:

Veronica said...

AWESOME news about Aunt B! So glad she'll get to go home soon! God is good!

Kari said...

Good news to hear today! BTW - what is that photo in your left column up at the very top???

Jenilee said...

love the good news! Thanks for posting an answer to prayer!!!

Linda said...

Yay!!! I am so glad that Aunt Barbara is doing better. Praise God! ((smile))

I prayed again today and will continue to remember her. Thanks for the update Kristin.

Lauren said...

That's wonderful news!! We'll keep praying though!!:)

Rachel www.jackandcoledesigns.com said...

So glad she had a good day!! Always here for prayer for whatever you may need!!

Holly said...

Glad to hear the update and that she's doing better!