Veronica gave me this "sweet" one. Thanks, Veronica!! I'm supposed to list 10 things that make me happy and try to do one of those things today.
10 Things that Make me Happy: (and I've already done several of them today) :)1. Drinking a cup of coffee in the morning.
2. Reading emails from sweet friends.
3. Books that challenge me.
4. Learning about God/Jesus.
5. When I hear about others answered prayers.
6. Spending time with Morgan and the girls.
7. Music.
8. Realizing God has plans for me.
9. Eating good food.
10. Life!
Lauren gave my blog this one for being "over the top". Thanks, Lauren!!
1.Where is your cell phone? in my purse
2. Your hair? messy
3. Your mother? loving
4. Your father? gentle
5. Your favorite food? mexican, pizza, cheeseburgers, chocolate - no wonder I've gained weight!
6. Your dream last night? can't remember one
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Cherry Coke
8. Your dream/goal? follow God's plan/purpose for me
9. What room are you in? living room
10. Your hobby? reading, singing
11. Your fear? traveling long distances
12. Where do you want to be in six years? serving God in some way
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? outgoing
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? fearlessness
17. Where did you grow up? Baytown, TX
18. Last thing you did? look for a new book to read
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? I usually watch what everyone else is watching, but I love Young & the Restless.
21. Your pets? Bella, a chihuahua and Hannah, a springer spaniel
22. Friends? Awesome
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? excited for the future
25. Missing someone? always
26. Vehicle? black
27. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Hot Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Last night, because my book was so funny. See post below!
32. Your best friend?(s) In real life, Morgan and Jennifer. That I've never met, Veronica and all of you!
33. One place that I could go over and over? Church and Starbucks.
34. One person who emails you regularly? Veronica
35. Favorite place to eat? Lots of favorites!
Jenilee gave my blog this award for being encouraging. Thank you so much, Jenilee!
2. Your hair? messy
3. Your mother? loving
4. Your father? gentle
5. Your favorite food? mexican, pizza, cheeseburgers, chocolate - no wonder I've gained weight!
6. Your dream last night? can't remember one
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Cherry Coke
8. Your dream/goal? follow God's plan/purpose for me
9. What room are you in? living room
10. Your hobby? reading, singing
11. Your fear? traveling long distances
12. Where do you want to be in six years? serving God in some way
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? outgoing
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. Wish list item? fearlessness
17. Where did you grow up? Baytown, TX
18. Last thing you did? look for a new book to read
19. What are you wearing? PJ's
20. Your TV? I usually watch what everyone else is watching, but I love Young & the Restless.
21. Your pets? Bella, a chihuahua and Hannah, a springer spaniel
22. Friends? Awesome
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? excited for the future
25. Missing someone? always
26. Vehicle? black
27. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
28. Your favorite store? Target
29. Your favorite color? Hot Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Last night, because my book was so funny. See post below!
32. Your best friend?(s) In real life, Morgan and Jennifer. That I've never met, Veronica and all of you!
33. One place that I could go over and over? Church and Starbucks.
34. One person who emails you regularly? Veronica
35. Favorite place to eat? Lots of favorites!
Jenilee gave my blog this award for being encouraging. Thank you so much, Jenilee!

5 comments:
Congratulations! you know I love my coffee in the morning too. My favorite food it mexican too. LOVE chips and salsa
Congrats on your awards!
Congrats on all the awards! It was fun reading the survey again! I was even wondering what color your car was the other day when I saw one like yours around town the other day and now I know the answer to my question! :)
Love, love Mexican food too. So yummy!
What fun awards! Good job!
Whoop-whoop! Yea for you!
Post a Comment