I finally finished organizing and rearranging the girls' rooms. This post is for them, so they can look back one day and remember them.
This is Kaylee's room. Maybe one day, she and Lily will actually have headboards for their beds, but for now, they just have the frames. Kaylee picked out her colors/bedding. We just moved her bed to this side of the room and she really likes it there. She has 3 remotes on her little table, and they have to be in a certain order and if you move one, she'll move it back. She keeps her room very clean.

Here's another view. That's her art set that Santa brought her.
One day, I plan to paint all of their rooms, but we haven't gotten that far yet.
The art hanging on her wall was a gift from her Grandma for Christmas. It is one of her original art pieces that she made. Her school was a part of Artsonia and all of her art is on there, and you can order different things with her art on them. I ordered her some magnets and a Christmas ornament with some of her other pieces on them for her for Christmas. They only did it last year for Kindergarten though.

You can tell she loves the show "iCarly".....she wrote it on her wipe-off board. :)

Today was a big step for Lily. We moved a "big girl" bed into her room. Wish me luck on getting her to actually sleep in it! Ha! She wanted a Disney Princess room, so I got her this princess bedding/curtains and bought Disney Princess sheets to go with it. I found that pretty princess painting and gave it to her for Christmas and that was before she told me she wanted a princess room.

Kaylee gave Lily her Dora vanity, because she doesn't really play with it anymore.

This is the view from her doorway. I put a little TV in there. All my girls have TV's in their rooms. I wish I had never put TV's in their rooms, but I think if I hadn't, they'd all still be sleeping in our bed. LOL! Oh well, you live and learn.

Here's the playroom and their big dollhouse that Santa brought them. They have really loved playing with that. The wall that has the butterfly on it used to not be there. It used to be one huge open room. But then when Lily came along, we needed another bedroom, so we put that wall up and behind it we made Madison's room.

So now, the wall is there and when you look inside the door, you see Madison's room. We made her the little closet in the corner and it works great. She wanted a Paris themed room, so we've been collecting things here and there. She was talking to her friend on the phone when I took the picture. :)

The four poster bed was my parent's bed for a long time. My Dad surprised my Mom with it. Then it was my bed when they decided to get a new one. Now it's Madison's. The furniture that matches was actually my Mom's when she was a little girl, then it was mine, and now it's Madison's. I'm hoping to refinish and paint it one day, to make it look more modern. It is such good furniture, and so heavy.
The dresser that the TV is on has a mirror that attaches to it, but we had to take it off in order for the TV to fit on top.

I got Madison and Kaylee their memo boards for Christmas and their earring holders. I was excited to find Madison an eiffel tower one.

Hobby Lobby has been awesome for finding most of her Paris stuff. I found all her eiffel tower pictures there and the "Paris" pillow on her bed. I should've made her bed to take this picture, but who has time for that? LOL!

So, that's the tour of their rooms. It feels nice to know they're all organized now. Tomorrow, I will tackle my office/craft room! :(
13 comments:
They look so nice! Good job!
Can't wait to see what you do with your craft room! Oh what I wouldn't give for a craft room!
their rooms are adorable!! can you come do my girls rooms next? :)
cute rooms. Clean. Wish I could take pictures of my kids rooms but you probably couldn't see the floor.
The rooms turned out great! I love everything!
I would love to see a pic of your craft room when that's done!
Wow you have been on a roll. They look great. Actress' Godmother goes to paris every summer...she would love all that stuff. I love their bedding too. Just in hobby lobby today and saw all the paris stuff. So so cute. I refrained from buying for now, but it is calling my name.
Wow! They look awesome! I especially love Madison's--I could totally take that room! ha! I love all things Paris. :)
Good job on the organizing and decorating! I should probably do some more organizing (and trashing) so that my room won't become a disaster so quickly. ha!
Love ya!
--Abigail
Oh, I love their rooms! I love moving and redecorating my home. Fresh coats of paint and just a change makes me smile! You did a great job! Love your home!
Glad you got their rooms all nice and organized. I am sure that was a task! They all have such cute bedding, too!
I love all of their rooms! Good luck with Lily!! I am sure she will do great :)
The rooms look great! Gee...what it would be like to be able to decorate with pink...
Love the Paris theme...too cute. Wishing you much success with Lily's sleep! :)
So cute! Great how each child's personality is reflected in their rooms. Fun!
I am praying for some time/motivation to finish Abby's room today!!!! You post has helped!
Jenny
Their rooms look great! Hope Lily does good sleeping in her bed!
Their rooms are adorable! And they each have their own room? They are lucky girls!! :)
Post a Comment