Today, I got a peppermint mocha from Starbucks for the first time..........Heaven!
Also, my favorite band, Leeland, was nominated for a Grammy for their latest album, "Love is on the Move." They are from Baytown and I am so excited because my friend who goes to their church sent me an email about a benefit concert they are having in a couple of weeks at a local church here in town, and we were able to get tickets for our church to go! Y'all know this is like a dream come true for me! I may just bawl like a big baby the whole concert. When I got that email, I forwarded it to my Pastor pretty much begging him to get us tickets. LOL! I cannot wait!!!! There is no other Christian band that even comes close to really accurately describing the love I have for the Lord better than the lyrics that Leeland writes. So beautiful and so meaningful! This is their 3rd album and all 3 have been Grammy nominated!
"And when my weakness is all I can give, Your gentle spirit gives me strength again. Oh, the beauty of your majesty. On the cross You showed Your love for me. Beautiful Lord. Awesome and mighty. I'm captured by this love I see. Beautiful Lord. Tender and holy. Your mercy brings me to my knees. It's Your mercy that has made me free." --Beautiful Lord, Leeland
In other news, there is a chance it may snow a little here tomorrow. It was a miracle to get several inches of snow last year. It will be a miracle if we get some this year! The girls are hoping!!! It snowed in '89 and '04 and '08 here. So, snow is not something we see here often!
And for the most important news of all.............
Did y'all hear that Veronica is having a sweet, precious, little baby girl?!!!!!!!!!!
I am SO excited and happy for her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Have fun at the concert! I would love to see Leeland sometime... I have one of their cds and really like it. And, hope you get to see snow! :) We haven't seen any here yet. hopefully soon!
So I was totally gonna email you back and say that I am having Kristin's blog withdrawls and beg you to post something so I can come and visit your blog, LOL! Glad you posted tonight!
About the mocha, I haven't ever tried that flavor before. I'm actually surprised at how I haven't been craving coffee in a while! I guess that's a good thing, huh?
You were so sweet to mention my little girl! I'm getting more excited about it and even after the bagillion names we went through today, I still have no clue what her name's gonna be. Good thing we still have time!
That's so cool that you guys will all get to go see Leeland as a group! The lyrics to that song really are great!
Yum to the mocha...yah for the tickets and double yea for Veronica! 3 girls...she is blessed.
Hi Kristin. Snow - I think it's beautiful, but I think it's cold and messy too. Ugh. Sunshine all the way! (Except maybe Christmas day, hee hee)
I read about Veronica's baby girl. How sweet.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Lynnette
I am so glad you were able to get tickets. I bet you will have so much fun. That is pretty exciting.
We don't even have a Starbucks in town! Can you believe that?! It is probably for the best because I could get in trouble there!
Congrats to Veronica. I will have to stop by her blog and congratulate her. Got to love those little baby girls!!
Snow would be so great!!! I hope you get it!!! I LOOOOVE Mocha - especially w/peppermint! :)
Love the peppermint mocha from starbucks too! it is my very favorite!
Have fun at the concert! I know you will!
And, congrats to Veronica! Baby girls are so wonderful, aren't they? but so are baby boys. So, keep that in mind. :)
I heard that there were already some flurries down there in Texas. Hope you get some more of that!!! :)
We had a lot of snow yesterday! I love it! Who-hoo for Leeland! So cool! Yea for Veronica!!
I just stopped by to say hi and like Veronica I was having blog withdrawls-especially from you and B. I so miss getting to visit your blog eve000000ry few days, even if it is just to say hello. I'm glad you guys got 0come snow and that the older girls got to see it today (Fri). We haven't seen any yet here in TN. That band, Leeland, sounds great. I'm gonna have to look them up. I'm sure I've heard their stuff, but didn't know who it was. Well, thanks for your recent order; I worked on it some today. I will send a pic this weekend. I need to check out Veronica's blog; I'm so happy you found such a good friend. I'll talk to you soon. God Bless!
Post a Comment