Party Day!
Yesterday, was our Lifepoint Kids Party. It was so neat to see how many families and kids we had! They had lots of fun decorating cookies.
Here are some Lifepoint logo cookies they had made at a bakery. Our mission is to help people point their lives Up, Out, and In. You can read more about that here.
Our hostess, Kelly, has this really fun upside down Christmas tree. Have y'all ever seen one of those? It was neat. Here's a picture of all our kids. They are precious! Look at Lily's smile. LOL!
Then, after that party, we were off to Grandma's house (my MIL) for her family Christmas party. Santa made an appearance!
All the cousins.
Lily was not going to talk to Santa!


They love to play with this giant nutcracker. Madison was making it "talk" to Lily. Ha!
Morgan's Mom has a huge family. She is the oldest of 9. Here they all are, except for one of her sisters wasn't able to make it.
We all had a fun day at the parties. Today we are staying home so Momma (me) can get presents wrapped and the house somewhat cleaned up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
An upside down Christmas tree? I've never heard of such a thing! It looks funny!! lol
Looks like fun. Cookie decorating is always a blast. I have never seen anything like an upside down Christmas tree before :o)
Fun to have such a huge family. Like the huge nutcracker. It took Bella a couple years to like Santa too :o)
LOL, with the upside down tree. I have never seen anything like it. If madison could I think our's would be upside down. Seem like a lot of fun.
I have heard about upside down Christmas Trees, but I have never seen one until now...it looks so funny! ((smile))
It looks like you all had fun at the party and at your MIL's house too. It is fun to be a part of a big family. John's dad came from a family of 10 kids and so John has lots of Aunts and Uncles and has a mess of cousins...and every four years they do a cousins reunion. I was overwhelmed when we first got together, cuz my family was small. But I learned to love it over the years.
Have a good week and then a wonderful Christmas.
Love, Momma Linda
aww how fun!!
How fun and good luck with the wrapping.
I bet that that is so much fun for the kids to have Christmas parties like that!
I've never seen and upside down Christmas tree before, heck, I've never even heard of one! haha!
Hey! Finally getting over here to read your post! I'm in agreement with everyone else...I've never heard of or seen an upside down tree before! It's different, that's for sure!
The picture of the kids all together is so cute! Love their big smiles!
Those cookies looked delicious! Why was the tree upside down? What fun times with great people!!
Looks like you had a ton of fun!! An upside down Christmas tree? I have never heard of that or seen it before. Is there a purpose or reason behind it or was it just to be different?
Post a Comment