
Happy Birthday Veronica!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you have a great 30th Birthday today, Veronica! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Enjoy the day with your family and just know that you are very loved by so many of us out here who have never even met you, but feel like we've known you forever. :-) You are such a great friend and we are all so blessed to have you in our lives! Love ya lots!!
3 comments:
Awww! I love you so much! The Lord really blessed me when he sent you to me this year. You don't know all the times that I cried and prayed that God would send me a friend. You are truly an answer to prayer! Love you lots!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Veronica! She is so precious! You are so sweet too Kristin for remembering her birthday on your blog. Off to tell her on hers.
Happy Birthday Veronica! Hope you have a fabulous day! You are such a sweetie posting this for her Kristin!
Post a Comment