A Mohawk and a Tire Swing

Remember this post the other day, when I said I secretly wished I could pull off a mohawk?




Well, look at what I found...........................







Oh yeah! That's me when I was 13 1/2 months old. Do I look super awesome with a mohawk, or what? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that so funny!!!! I forgot all about this picture. I was digging through some old photos and found it! Hahahaha!!! =D I'm not sure my Mom knew how far ahead of the times she was when she gave me that hairdo. I'm not quite sure what she was thinking. Hee hee!


Another really neat picture I found was this one:

Remember how I told you that my Mom, my Aunt Barbara, and Susan (my birth mother) used to play together when they were growing up? Well, here is a picture of them playing on the famous tire swing that I've heard so much about over the years. If this doesn't speak volumes about the awesomeness of God's perfect plan, then I don't know what does! Here they are, having tons of fun, having no clue how their lives would all turn out. Amazing!!!
That's my Aunt Barbara pulling the swing, Susan on the swing, and my Mom up front. I just couldn't have written a better story if I tried!!!

12 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Those pictures are priceless. I love the mohawk.. CUTE

Katie said...

You are super cute as a baby too!!

Holly said...

Ha! You sure did have a little mohawk! That's so funny you found that pic.

Veronica said...

Love this post! That first pic had my LOL! So funny!

Becca said...

That picture of you as a baby is so adorable. You definitely make a mohawk look good! That is such a fun picture of your mom, birthmom, and Aunt Barbara! They look like they are just having blast!

Rachel www.jackandcoledesigns.com said...

CUTE pics!! LOL!

You will get it together and you can totally do a booth like mine! Start planning for next year! Decide what products you want to make and go for it! I'd love to share a booth with you next year! I think we'd do FAB!!

Diva Ma @ Mommy Fabulous said...

Amazing pictures! Love the mohawk. I love looking back at pictures from a long time ago!

christy rose said...

You look great in a mohawk! :)

That last pic was just beautiful! It does tell a wonderful story of God's amazing love!!

Mich said...

Thanks for sharing your precious photos.

when my daughter was born, she had a lot of hair. The nurse gave her a mohawk and put a tiny bow in the center...my hubby was not happy. however the picture is priceless now.

Abigail Kraft said...

HA! LOVE the mohawk Kristin! You could totally pull that off. ;) That's awesome.

Love ya!
--Abigail

Lauren said...

What neat pictures!! Your little moehawk is super cute! :)

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such kind and encouraging words! :)

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

those pictures are adorable!! You need to frame the tire swing one! amazing how God works!