Kaylee lost her other bottom tooth this week. Isn't she cute?!
img id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5395795052835744018" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 320px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 179px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjtuZ44_0Gah2uc_c6A4ZrZkSq_5BPDcSyv92bol_TkjeIkUoGY8b47VzAGCoH2aFreg6CPfwfFqgbr9TAFrnjh9C_USQhh20DzN_8Z7pRg80e_wdw_-8lKNRrWUzKmecC38jRfvniziQ/s320/002.JPG" border="0" /> I grabbed the camera the other night when Lily was drawing in her notebook. She saw me and this was her smile. She's so precious.
14 comments:
Yay for the tooth!!! Your girls are darling. I love the smile when they put their ear to their shoulders - Bella does that all the time. Makes me want to hug and squeeze her! Great shots of their personalities :o)
You have yourself a great weekend.
Kaylee is so cute without her tooth!
Love the necklace!! I may have to stop by your shop again!
I have an award that I would love to pass on to you. Please stop by and pick it up when you get the chance.
Christy
They are so cute. I love that toothless grin she has starting there. CUTE. Their personalities in that picture remind me of my two. So different and yet so the same.
Cute necklace.
I LOVE the pics! Looks like Lily's hair is getting so long. That is so cool about Kaylee's tooth. She looks so cute in that picture!
The necklace is awesome! I am almost sure it's probably sold already huh? I need to go to your shop after this and see what else you've added lately!
Hope you're having a great rest of your day and thanks for lettin me talk your ear off today! Love ya!
Thank you for the prayers and for the compliments on my images girl. They are always a work in progress - still so much to learn!!! Either way, love these shots of your girls. So candid and so very fun. Love that kind of image! Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Thanks for always keeping in touch. Love hearing from ya! :)
Hugs friend...
Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com
lol. Your daughters seem to have a lot of personality....just like their momma! ^_^ I always love catching candid pics of funny faces--they make for classic memories.
Love the necklace! You're so talented with those things. I wanted to get into jewelry making a while back, but I was just not any good with it. Oh well...I'll stick to designing the websites for all of the talented people, sound good? ;)
Love ya!
--Abigail
lol! Totally cute! Love these!
Beautiful necklace!! I've missed you girl! Hope you're doing well!
I love it when you post pictures of your girls. They are all so cute. I am excited for my two to be around Kaylee and Madison's ages. I think it will be so fun!
Hi Kristin...I'm back. We had a great time in Branson.
Today I am catching up on reading blog posts since I didn't have computer access for 9 days.
Kaylee is so precious and I love her little smile showing her missing teeth.
Madison and Lily and Kaylee looked like they were having so much fun making those faces for the camera. It brought back memories from when my three girls were little.
I loved the necklace. You do good work and have good taste girl.
Off to read some more posts. I will post some pictures of our trip soon.
Love, Momma Linda
I love random pics!! :) That necklace is pretty!!
Kristin,
Your girlies are just as precious as can be. What cute pictures.
Very cute necklace!
By the way - Silas just lost his first top tooth. He's 8 - so he's losing his teeth a bit late. I love toothless little people!
I love your girls! I am so checking out your shop, I need stuff for Christmas!
Jaden is yet to loose any teeth, what is wrong?? So precious..I love the cross...Love it.
Post a Comment