My 300th Post!!

Can you believe this is my 300th post?!!

Seems like just the other day I was doing my 200th. So, of course I have to have a fun giveaway! I know you're all gonna be so surprised that I'm giving away this book:

LOL!! I told y'all I'm going to keep at it until you've all read it! Now, as I was thinking about the "rules" to win this book, I was thinking about making it just for regular readers or followers or whatever, and then I thought to myself...........that's not right! Whoever wants to enter this giveaway is more than welcome to because I believe the message in this book is so important for everyone to hear! So, all you have to do is leave a comment. Oh, and promise to read the book! I expect a book report on my desk by the end of the month. Just Kidding! But, seriously, read it!!! One entry per person and I'll draw the name on Sunday after church, probably around 1pm.

If you've already read this one or have it already, I'll give you the 2nd book, "What Difference do it Make?" And if you're totally awesome and have already read both of them, then we'll figure something else out. :D


So, yesterday I made Kaylee a "BH" shirt to wear to school today. On Friday, all the kids wear blue and white or cheer outfits to show support for our school, Barbers Hill. She specifically told me exactly what she wanted her shirt to say, what fabric, and that she wanted bows on the sleeves. She's a girl who knows what she likes! Ha!

Do y'all know Stephanie over at The Hanes Family? Well, I read on facebook that she is at the hospital in labor and they broke her water. Just say a little prayer for her and her sweet baby boy!

It's been raining like crazy today and we had our first cool front move through that dropped temps down to 70. Brrrrrrrr! LOL!! I've been reading about cold weather and snow and all that from all the bloggers and it's been in the 90's here, with crazy humidity, and TX sized mosquitoes! Madison was lovin' it though when her friend had a pool/slumber party last weekend!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Tomorrow night, my best friend is having a Twilight themed Birthday party, so that should be fun!

14 comments:

Angelica said...

What a great giveaway! I went out and bought Crazy Love after I saw it here! I've been on a book frenzy lately...I just caved in to the Twilight series...have you read those?

And...Congratulations...you are way better than me in blogging...LOL!

Have a great weekend!

Kari said...

Congrats! Wow, 300th post. Awesome. Enter me in for the book. Haven't read it and I love to read!
Yea, got your email today about the cold spell. I laughed :o)

Anna Gray said...

Cool giveaway! So sorry i haven't been visiting your blog lately! I swear, i am totally NOT sick of your blog or anything....the usual excuse.....school....blah. :0)

Jenifer said...

Hope I win...have been wanting to read this! =)

He & Me + 3 said...

That is an awesome giveaway! count me in. Love that shirt. how crafty are you...CUTE! Kaylee is one lucky little girl.

Mich said...

Cute shirt. Our school colors are blue and white.

Happy 300th post!!!

Kristen @ ladybug-blessings.com said...

happy 300th post!! I want to win, I haven't read that book!

HappyascanB said...

Yay for 300 posts! You know I've read both books, so I'm taking a hall pass on the giveaway. Someone NEEDS to win this one who hasn't read them!!! We are not-so-patiently awaiting cool weather over in Georgia, too! 85 still. . . good grief!!!! Enjoy your birthday celebration! Oh, and the tee is precious!!!!

Veronica said...

Hey! Congrats on your 300th post! You rock! I think this giveaway is awesome! We are still chugging along on the book, but what we've read so far is amazing.

Well, if I win, I would love that second book!

I LOVE the shirt you made for Kaylee! That cracked me up when you said she knew specifically what she wanted! It is precious and my favorite thing about it is the ribbons on the sleeves! Love it!

Well, I hope you have a great day today and tonight at the party. Be sure to keep me posted about Stephanie. I was thinkng about her all night!

P.S. Yay for cold weather. Another fun excuse to hit up Starbucks! :) Be sure to go have a pumpkin spice latte for me. I've been wanting one of those so bad!!!

Linda said...

Kristin,
I read what you wrote about Morgan becoming a Christian! I cried and raised my hands to God in thankfulness!!! Email me and share! I am soo very happy for you and of course for Morgan.

Congratulations on your 300th post too. That's amazing. I am about to hit 100 in a few more posts.

I pray that the right person will win your book.

Love you,
Momma Linda

Kate said...

I promise to read the book! 70's haha! We are getting snow! So exciting, 300 posts!!

Katie said...

Looks good and congrats on $300. Praying for the sweet baby on your post above.

Becca said...

WOW! It does seem like 200 was not that long ago at all! I really like Kaylee's shirt. It turned out very cute! Hope you all had a great weekend!

christy rose said...

Congratulations on your 300th post Kristin! That is some accomplishment. That is for sure! I am not even close to that.