I have tried for 2 days to write a blog post, and I just can't seem to figure out what to write! So, I guess I'll just do a random, rambling post because I'm pretty good at those. Ha!
The bee guy came back yesterday and he cut a hole out of the porch roof to get the hive out and would you believe that there was absolutely nothing in there?!! They were crawling in this little hole by the brick column, so we assumed they were building in the roof, but we decided that the hive must be down in the brick column because he said he could smell the honey when he got near the hole. So, instead of tearing the brick column apart, we decided to just have him spray his poison down in there from all sides and hopefully they won't return!!
I need to ask you all to please pray for my best friend's Mom, Janet. She discovered a lump in her breast a few weeks ago, so big that it was visible from the outside. She went to the doctor and they discovered spots on both breasts and her lymph nodes were swollen. She will go for a biopsy tomorrow. Her doctor has said that he is 95% positive that it is cancer. Please pray for peace for her, as she is absolutely terrified. Please pray that if she has to travel this journey, that she will find strength in God, and that He will completely heal her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay for the bees! I have been wondering what was happening with them! I hope the poison kills 'em!!!
Praying for your friend's momma!
Praying for your friends mom.
Cancer stricken people are dear to my heart. Seaking a cure.....
Today 32 years ago my mother lost her long battle with cancer. So, You got it, I definately will be praying!!!
So excited that the bees are gone...now I don't have to worry. :)
Praying...
Yeah that the bees are gone. Hopefully never to return that was SCARY. I will pray for Janet. How scary.
Yea for no more bees and I will be praying for her!
We have bees too and they are annoying. I pray that Janet has the strength to fight this. It can be defeated!
Hey! I meant to tell you the other day that I would be praying for Janet's mom. I remember how hard it was for all of us when we found out my mom had breast cancer. The Lord knows the reasons, so we just have to trust that He will take care of Janet's mom's situation!
I'm such a dummy. I meant to say that I would be praying for Janet. I'm also praying for the other "J too!
Post a Comment