Go Eagles!

Today, after school, they are having a tailgate party in the parking lot. They'll have different booths for each of the schools and I bought tickets for their hamburger baskets. Yum!
The girls are excited to go (hopefully, it won't rain!).

I made Madison a new shirt/bow to wear......something a little different than just blue and white. I was going to make Kaylee one too, but she didn't like this particular t-shirt because it was just one I bought at the craft store and she thought it was too big. Yes, she is my fashionista and everything has to look "just right" or she won't wear it. LOL!

Luckily, Kaylee's cheer outfit from last year still fits. All the kids at our school district wear their Eagles blue & white on Fridays and they always look so cute! I even have an old cheer outfit that just happens to fit Lily, so I'll get her dressed up later and try to get a picture of all 3 of them together =)

I promise I haven't totally forgotten about my boutique. I have so many sweet friends who are so supportive of my little business and have been so kind as to post about it and have my button on their blogs, and I have barely anything on my site! I'm so sorry!! Now that the girls are back in school, I'll have much more time to think about what kinds of products I want to offer and get busy making and listing them! Thanks so much for always being so supportive of me!

7 comments:

Veronica said...

The girls look so cute in their Eagles outfits! I wish our school did fun stuff like that when I was a little girl! I hope you guys have a great time at the tailgate party today! It will be fun to see Lily in her little cheer outfit!

P.S. I can't wait to see all the new things you come up with for your boutique. I'm sure they'll all be wonderful!!!

Linda said...

Hi Kristin, What cuties you have! They look sweet in their Eagles outfits.

It started pouring down rain here just a little while ago. Lynnette and Kyle and the kids went to Silver Dollar City one last time and came home as soon as it started raining.

Anyway,...I hope your tailgate party doesn't get rained out, cuz it sounds like fun for the kids.

You are a good little crafter,...and I look forward to the things you will add to your Boutique. I love my cards, and I have been using them. And I have a friend's daughter who just told me she is expecting again, so I will give her the "freshly brewed" shirt. It is so cute.

We are off to the circus show in a few minutes. I think the kids will like it. (One last hurrah!)

Thanks for the comments this morning. I always feel like you are never far away!

Love you!
Momma Linda

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute shirt. It sounds like a fun night. I will head over to your site to check it out.

Kate said...

I love the cute outfits! My HS mascot was the Eagle, we were red, white and blue!

Katie said...

I bet she got stopped with that shirt on a million times, I love it. I want to order more for Lauren, I love them.

Becca said...

They are so cute with their Eagles outfits on! I like that bow you made for Madison too!

I've been checking every now and then to see if you added new stuff! I can't wait to see what you will add. I need to save up some money! Ha~

christy rose said...

That shirt is so cute! Yah! It is time to fill up your boutique! I am about out of cards. By the way, Amanda loves wearing the bows I bought for her from your boutique.