I can't even believe that it has already been 10 years since Morgan and I were married! I don't think I ever could've imagined how it would all turn out back then. Now we have a beautiful family and he truly is my best friend. I thought in honor of our years together, I would list some of the things that I love most about him :)


When we need something done around the house, he just does it himself. Need a sprinkler system? Done! There isn't any project that he can't handle.
He is always involved in the girls' activities.
He doesn't mind sharing his chair with Lily AND the dog. Even the dog is a girl......poor Morgan!
We have created a beautiful family together!
He spoils me. Don't you just love this beautiful necklace that he surprised me with today?!! And, I can't even express in words what Morgan has meant to me as I faced the hardest time in my life, losing my Mom. He stepped up and did whatever it took, helping me with the girls and the house, just so I could function from day to day. He is the best cook too!
He is always the first one to grab the camera to capture beautiful images like this:
The girls feel safe with him. They love their Daddy so much!
He loves being Uncle Morgan to Zoey.
He is an artist. He drew this picture of me when we were dating. The girls definitely don't get their artistic skills from me!
He always helps the girls with their school projects. This is Madison's invention that she designed and he built, called the Dog Feeder 1000. LOL! You pull the knob on the top and the glass comes up and dog food falls out. Y'all don't be trying to steal our idea, okay?! Ha!
He doesn't mind if Lily "helps" him.
He is always there to teach the girls new things.
He still smiles, even when one of us girls are being a pain! Ha!
He is the best Dad to his girls.
When it actually snowed in Texas (a miracle), he was the first one to run out and play and make memories with the girls!
In a house full of girls, Morgan still manages to keep his sanity. I can't imagine what it's going to be like for him when the girls are all teenagers! He will definitely have to find a hiding place =) After all these years, and no matter how aggravated we get at each other sometimes, I know that God has placed us together for a reason. We are each other's best friend, soul mates, and I couldn't imagine being with anyone else. I know this second decade will be even better because the Lord is a part of it.
Wow, what will we experience during the next ten years? All 3 girls will be in school. Two of them will be driving. Madison will graduate and go off to college. 3 teen girls in the house at one time? Yikes! And, who knows what I'll be doing by then. Hopefully, my business will become successful, but if not, I'm sure I'll be working in some type of job. I look forward to seeing how our church grows in the next 10 years too. And I never worry about Morgan and his job, because I know that he will always be successful, no matter what he does.
Morgan and I are very blessed to share this life together. I hope that our home will always be a place that the girls want to come home to and feel comfortable in. I know we will make great grandparents one day too! Well, I could say that we'll be together until we're old and gray, but we're already pretty much gray, so I guess we just have to look forward to getting old!
13 comments:
What a beautiful tribute to your best friend!
Happy anniversary to you both!
Happy Anniversary! Sweet post, too!!!
What a beautiful and fun post. How blessed are you to have a handy man? Happy Anniversary to you both!
Oh good grief girl! I got chills, and teary eyed reading this! I can see how much you love your husband and how much he means to you! I hope he reads this!! I am sure he loves you to pieces too! You all are so sweet! What a great guy God has blessed you with, Happy Anniversary!!
Such a beautiful post and family. Happy anniversary!
blessings,
Amy
Beautiful and how wonderful to let us all know what an amazing husband you have! Nice to hear good things about the guys :o)
Your house is GORGEOUS! I am in the middle of designing the home we want to build.
Happy 10 years! And another 100 to come :o)
Kristin...you almost made me cry reading this post! I love your idea of listing all the things you love about Morgan. I am so happy for you guys today and I know the Lord has big things in store for you guys in the future! Love you lots! Have fun tonight at dinner too!
just found your beautiful blog! congrats on 10 yrs, the pictures were beautiful!
Happy Anniversary! May the next 10 years be even more wonderful than the first 10!!
How beautiful, love it.
Happy Anniversary!!!!!
That is the sweetest post! You obviously got yourself a great man. I loved reading all the nice things you had to say about him and seeing all of those great pictures of him in action. You are such a blessed lady! Of course, he is pretty lucky to have a wife like you!
The necklace is gorgeous!
Kristin,
What a great post! Happy Anniversay to you both! And many great wishes for the wonderful years ahead of you :)
What a sweet tribute to your husband. He sounds like a wonderful husband and daddy. You are so right, the next ten years will be so different, but yet so wonderful as well. I loved all of the pictures that you posted here. They were just wonderful!
Post a Comment