This weekend was so much fun! I got to babysit Zoey Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday. She was such a good baby! She smiles all the time, coos, loves to play, and sleeps really well. She only cried twice the whole time she was here. The first time was because I wiped her eye and she was just letting me know that she was not happy about that. Ha! And the second time was last night before she finally fell asleep. I think she was just really tired. I'm sure she's not used to all the action that my 3 little girls were showing her yesterday. :)
The first night, she only woke up at 4 to eat and then went back to sleep. That first night I got no sleep though because I was so paranoid that she would quit breathing or something and I wouldn't know about it. Ha! I was like a new Mom. LOL! Last night, she didn't wake up until 6 and then went back to sleep for awhile after that too.
I bought her these little fabric balls at Target and she played with them all weekend. She really liked the one that made a crinkling noise.

My Dad and Stepmom came Friday night too. They were supposed to stay until tomorrow morning, but had an emergency back home and had to leave unexpectedly Saturday morning. My Stepmom, Diane, was so upset that they had to leave, and I don't want to get into the details, but please just pray for her daughter. Please just pray that the Lord will protect her and her girls.
Before they left, we took a couple of quick pics, the girls still in their PJ's and us ladies with no makeup on. I didn't care! I just had to have a photo anyways. We just didn't have time to get dressed :)

Notice that sign above my head? That's part of what I won at
Angelica Grace Designs' giveaway for her 777th post. It is so nice and I love it! It is from
Engraved Euniques. I highly recommend them.....she had that to me on the same week that I ordered it and it is so awesome! Thanks to Angie for giving away such a fabulous gift and to Kaye for such a great product and excellent customer service!

Here's Zoey playing with her ball. We didn't have any of those linky links, so I used a ribbon to hang it so she could play with it. I know it goes against some child protective rule, but we were right there with her at all times. :)

Do you think she kinda likes Uncle Morgan? I still think that sounds so weird...Uncle Morgan. Ha!

Look at how adorable she is! She was cooing and talking to me when I took this picture.

I love this picture too! This was after I gave her a bath and she was all bundled up in her towel. I didn't have a baby tub, so I just put a folded towel down for her to lay on in the tub and one under her head for a pillow. She loved bath time. She just smiled the whole time.

Look how cute.......she grabbed Lily's finger.

Awwww!!!!!! Lily wanted to sit with her and hold her.

We even all went to church this morning. Zoey did perfectly fine in the nursery and everyone thought she was the cutest thing. They were all wondering what was going on when we were walking in with an extra baby. We told them that we just found her on the side of the road. LOL! Just Kidding ;P
She liked laying on my bed. As soon as you lay her on her back though, she rolls right over.
Look at her bright blue eyes!

I tried to get a good picture of the girls in their dresses after church. No one was cooperating though. Ha! I liked this one because Zoey was smiling so big.

It was alot of fun having a baby around again. She turned 4 months old this weekend. She's so much tinier than mine ever were. She was so good and slept really well, but I'm still exhausted! I forgot how much work it is to entertain and take care of a baby all day. LOL! I am so glad that her parents let her stay with us. Her grandparents came and picked her up this afternoon because her parents will be back late tonight and they live right by them. I bet she will be so excited to see her Mommy and Daddy again. I have to admit that I almost teared up a little having to say Goodbye to her...........what a sweet little angel she is!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!
6 comments:
Oh Kristin, You look so sweet and so happy with that little baby Zoey. I think you kinda liked having a baby around!!! And by the looks of it so did Morgan and the girls.((smile))
I am glad you got to see your dad and stepmom, but so sorry they had to leave because of an emergency. I hope things weren't too serious and that they got home safely.
Glad you all made it to church, even with an extra little one in the house to get ready. Way to go girl!
Hey sweetie,.. are your dad and stepmom tall, or are you a shortie?
I was kinda surprised to see how much shorter you looked in that picture with them. You are such a cutie! I love how your daddy is huggin' on you in the picture. I know you enjoyed being with him even if it was such a short visit.
You should be tired after all that was going on in one weekend! You rest up and take care!
Love you,
Linda
Aw, Zoey is so cute!!
I know you just ate up that time with Zoey! How special! Love all the pics, too! Praying for your step mom's daughter!!!
Zoey is adorable and so are your girls. You got a little taste of what it would be like to have another one. huh? It sounds like you all loved it! All of these pictures were so good!
Oh, how sweet is she!! Too cute :)
Little Zoey is such a cutie pie! I am so glad you shared all those pictures with us. You can tell she is such a happy little thing and the girls really enjoyed having her around.
It sounds like things went pretty well while having a fourth little one around! I can imagine it was very exhausting though!
Post a Comment