Shhhh!!!!!! My Best Kept Secret

This is my 2nd post today, but I was so excited when I got my big package of clothing that I ordered..........I just had to share them with you! I get so excited when my packages arrive in the mail! LOL!

If you didn't read my last post, scroll down and watch the video. It's amazing!

For those of you who have little girls, I just could not in good conscience not share this ebay store with you! Ha! Do you love the boutique looking outfits, but are tired of not being able to afford the $75-$100 price tags? Have you given up on your little ones being able to look oh so cute in boutique style? Well, don't despair because I have a secret that will have your little girls looking cutie patootie in no time!

I discovered this store last year before school started and I am so glad that I did! It is an ebay store called je designs by Ann Loren. The clothes are brand new and you can bid on them or buy them outright. I recommend bidding on them because I bid on all of these outfits in one day the other day and won them all and they're alot cheaper if you bid on them.

Are you ready to hear how much I got all of these outfits for, including shipping?!! I got all 7 outfits for a little over $90!!!!! Almost all of the outfits were about $10. I actually got the red and pink dress on the end for $4.00!! I'm not going to lie......the shipping is a little high. I think it's around $6 for the first outfit and $3 per outfit after that, but when you factor that into the fact that you can get an entire outfit for about $10 plus $3 shipping, that's cheaper than Walmart prices!

If you bid on several outfits, make sure not to pay for them until you're finished bidding, because she will send you a total invoice with the discounted shipping on it on all items won within 7 days.

I have no affiliation with the owner. I just think her outfits are so cute. I ordered these all for Kaylee for school and the one red dress for Lily. They don't make Madison's sizes. They are true to size for the knit outfits. The one pair of pants that is fabric were too small for Kaylee, but I'll just pass them down to Lily. The knit is so soft and the matching appliques on the shirts and the ruffles at the bottom of the pants are always compliment getters.

All last year, I always had people asking me if I got Kaylee's clothes at our local high-priced boutique. Ha!!! I love that! When I can spend $10 and people think I bought it for $75......awesome!

I love this giraffe printed one!
And these pants with the purple bow are so cute too. Kaylee will have to wear a t-shirt under the ones with spaghetti straps so that she doesn't break the dress code at school, but I think that will be cute too!

I hope you enjoyed my best kept secret. I love finding ways to dress my girls on a budget! Finding stores like this one is just one of the many ways. You'll also be amazed at what you can find at the local resale shops if you go too.........a good resale shop has strict rules about what they'll accept, so if it's a good one, you can find things that look brand new, even boutique brands, for little to nothing.
Happy shopping! :-)


8 comments:

Julie said...

How precious! Girls clothes are so cute!

Kari said...

Looks like I'll be checking out the ebay store. My 4 year old would be thrilled to get a box of cool clothes like that! thanks for sharing :o)

HappyascanB said...

Well thanks for sharing!!! I cannot wait to share this with my sister! Cute clothes!

Anna Gray said...

Awesome! I will check the site out. Girls clothing is just....FUN! It can be plain, plaid, sparkly, silky, but whatever it is....most of the time it's always CUUUTE! :0)

Becca said...

Thanks for sharing this with us. Sounds like you got yourself some great deals and those outfits are really adorable. I have never bought anything off of Ebay before but I might just have to check it out!

Veronica said...

I love all the outfits! I will be excited to get the ones I won. I barely got to telling Fernando about what I bought just few minutes ago. :)

christy rose said...

Thanks for sharing your best kept secret. My girls are probably past the sizes offered there. but i have a sister in law who I think would just love it. I will definitely let her in on your secret.

Angie Seaman said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog the other day about Kenidi and her hair Kristin. I really appreciate your kindness. Most people don't know that unless they have followed my blog from day one. Hope you are having a great Summer thus far.

Big hugs,
Angie
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com