She's getting so big. She's already 3 months old! She can hold her head up really good and she makes the cutest little noises. And she likes to watch TV. LOL!
Her parents (Morgan's brother and wife) came over and ate dinner with us, so I got to spend several hours with Zoey. I just love being Aunt Kristin!
I guess all the excitement of the day wore Lily out.
6 comments:
How adorable! Yea, we were planning to foster a baby; and my parents did the class and everything; but for now, we have decided to take in an exchange student Aug. 11th. We want to foster next year though. Babies are just....cute! How old is Lily? She's the youngest of the fam right? :0)
AWE! She is so adorable! Maybe you and Morgan should just go ahead and have another one. It would make me happy :) Yes?!
How about one more bow head Kristen, adoption?? hmmm do I smell baby fever?
Love the pic of Zoey!!! Don't even get me started on baby fever...seriously! I've been bugging you know who about having another one since Audrey was small. It's funny how it doesn't take very long to get over all the postpartum stuff, and the next thing you know, you find yourself saying, I could do that again, LOL!
I just keep praying that the Lord will make a way if it is his will for us to have another little one! Who know's...it could happen for you guys too!
Love you lots and hope you have a great day!!!
Being an aunt ROCKS! Zoey is beautiful! And your sleeeping angel is just as beautiful!
Oh my word, you are too funny! So glad you got your baby fix on! Molls looked so cute in her shirt yesterday and I told everyone to buy one from you! I found bright green sandals for $5 that match her shirt and bday outfit!!
Post a Comment