You're Beautiful

LOVE this song! I know I'm bordering on needing to just convert my blog to a Phil Wickham fansite, but I can't help it.......these are too good not to share!!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Haha...you crack me up, and yet I keep coming back to listen to your Phil Wickham songs!

Veronica said...

Great song! He's got such an amazing and unique voice! I meant to tell you yesterday that the Kari Jobe CD I ordered finally came in and I went to pick it up at the Bible book store yesterday. I listened to the CD yesterday and I was a little disappointed with the music. I guess I'm just used to hearing different instrumentals for the songs I like. Oh well, I still think she's got a great voice.

Talk to you soon and oh yeah...Alyssa loved her puppy. She said tell Miss Kristin thank you so much Mama.

Love ya and hope you have a good day!

Abigail Kraft said...

Ooh, that's one of my favorites too. :) I think my favorite from Cannons is either "The Light Will Come" or "Home". The melody on "The Light Will Come" is simply incredible, and the lyrics on "Home" give me goosebumps. Such amazing stuff!

Hey, I don't think any of us mind that you're sharing oodles of awesome music! ;) Keep it up! haha.

Love ya,
--Ab

P.S. There's a compatibility issue with blogger on Internet Explorer, so that's what's been messing it up on my blog. On any other browser it works fine, but I've tried everything to get it to work on IE, and it just won't work! Gah! So annoying. Anyways, sorry! It's saddening. :(

Rachel www.jackandcoledesigns.com said...

Great song!!

Joyeful said...

Oh, oh, OH!!! Girl, are you downloading from my pod?? LOVE this song--aren't all his songs just AWESOME???