But, when they delivered it, I realized why it was so expensive! It was the biggest, most massive thing I've ever seen!
The kids loved it!!
Here's Kaylee trying it out before everyone got there.
Remember my friend who owns the bakery.........this is what she made us. Isn't it so adorable?!!
I can tell we are going be the greatest friends!
Here's Kaylee blowing out her candle.
And this picture cracks me up! Do you think she was getting into hitting that pinata, or what?!!
I ended up with a million pinata pictures and the kids all have the funniest expressions! They were taking it very seriously! LOL!!
Finally, after the party was over, we got Lily to try out the slide. This picture is so funny! She did not like it at all when she hit the bottom and her head went under the water. We asked her if she wanted to go again and she said "No!"
It was a really fun party. We had about 12 kids and Kaylee said it was her best party ever. She got lots of really nice gifts and had some yummy pizza, cake and ice cream.
But, the best thing happened while we were having the party! My Aunt Barbara was able to come and she got a picture emailed to her phone during the party of Zachary. He was having his very first bottle!!!!
We were so excited and overjoyed and my Aunt literally had chills and we were just so happy at this news! His liver blood clot has dissolved, he is learning to eat, and he is doing so much better!! He may even get to move out of the NICU this week! This really is a miracle, no doubt made possible by all of your sweet prayers! So, thank you so very much, from the bottom of my heart, for praying for him! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that he is doing so much better! My Aunt said that he will most likely be deaf, but they are all going to take sign language classes and I told her to sign me up too.......I would love to learn!
Zachary is just another example of the power of prayer!
Also, I was really excited that my Pastor and his family were able to come to the party today. They are such a sweet family. I didn't really get to spend alot of time with them today, because I was so busy being hostess, but I was really glad to have them here.
We just had a really fun day! I hope y'all had a great day too!!
But, the best thing happened while we were having the party! My Aunt Barbara was able to come and she got a picture emailed to her phone during the party of Zachary. He was having his very first bottle!!!!
We were so excited and overjoyed and my Aunt literally had chills and we were just so happy at this news! His liver blood clot has dissolved, he is learning to eat, and he is doing so much better!! He may even get to move out of the NICU this week! This really is a miracle, no doubt made possible by all of your sweet prayers! So, thank you so very much, from the bottom of my heart, for praying for him! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am that he is doing so much better! My Aunt said that he will most likely be deaf, but they are all going to take sign language classes and I told her to sign me up too.......I would love to learn!
Zachary is just another example of the power of prayer!
Also, I was really excited that my Pastor and his family were able to come to the party today. They are such a sweet family. I didn't really get to spend alot of time with them today, because I was so busy being hostess, but I was really glad to have them here.
We just had a really fun day! I hope y'all had a great day too!!
14 comments:
Looks like it was a great and very fun party!!! The cake was absolutely adorable!!!
Steph
Hey!
I was so excited to actually see a picture of what the waterslide looked like, since you had been talking about it being so big. I was freaking out when I came here and saw the pictures. That thing was enormous! I immediately had to grab Fernando to show him and he was like Oh my goodness!!! I am so glad that you guys had such a great time. I was happy to hear that you guys got the card today...perfect timing!
I am also super thrilled to hear about little Zach. That is just amazing that he is doing so well!
Well, I will talk to you soon. The girls and I had a great day too. It was so nice here today, so we went to have frozen yogurt at a cool place where you serve yourself and put your own toppings on it. Alyssa had a blast!
Well, here I go again writing a novel...I will talk to you soon!
Love ya!!!
WOW! The slide is MASSIVE! Oh my goodness! We rented one of these for Jae's birthday party last year. It was a big one, but nothing like the one you just rented. Looks like everyone had a great time! The cake is adorable! I also like the girls' swim suits. Too cute!
I've missed ya girl! Life has just been so busy that I barely have time to blog at all anymore. I am HOPING that will change now that school is out for 3 months! lol!
It's me again, THANKS for the update on Zach! I am so glad the little sweet guy is improving! God is just amazing!!!
Oh my word, I have never seen such a slide before! That looks awesome! I may rent or buy myself one! I am so glad the kids had fun! Parties can be stressful, but in the end it's all worth it! That cake was awesome too!
Hooray for Zachary! God is awesome, there is no doubt that his healing powers have been all over that kid, I have chills right now writing this!
Have fun at church today, can't wait to hear about your first One Prayer experience!
That? That slide there is HUGE! I must admit that I would've been a little scared, too. I'm terrified of heights! I can't believe how pretty that castle cake is! WOW! Y'all had a great time, it looks like! Glad to hear about Zach's first bottle, too! God is good!!!
HOLY COW!!! That waterslide is HUGE! I would have been on that thing if I was there haha Glad to hear she had a WONDERFUL bday party!
Im so glad to hear Zachary is doing well. My baby girl was born 8 weeks early and was in the NICU for 1 month, one of the hardest times in our lives. BUT GOD IS GREAT!! PRAYERS ARE POWERFUL!!
WOW! It looks like you threw a great birthday party for Miss Kaylee! That slide looks like so much fun and that cake is absolutely gorgeous! I am glad she had such a great time. What a cutie!
Thanks for the update on Zach. That is such wonderful news! I am absolutely amazed!
Hi Kristin,...your story made me think of the John and Kate plus 8 that I saw when the 6 kids turned 5 and Kate rented bouncy blow ups ,...and she also had pinatas.
I think your slide would be even more fun. ((smile))
Now the only problem is,...How are ya gonna top that next year???
You are a super fun mama, and I love how much you enjoy your girls.
They are 3 blessed little gals!
Love you!
Linda
the slide is WOW!!! and the cake is every girl's dream! :) so fun! what great memories for your girls.
Wow that looks awesome. I would have loved to come with my kids. Another June baby (: I love that cake, what talent your friend has. My word. can't wait to get back on here, I hate not having a computer.
What a FANTASTIC birthday party for a precious little girl! Goodness, what girl wouldn't want a princess cake and a waterslide!? :) I'm glad Kaylee had a great day, her momma "dun good!" ;) That's wonderful that your Pastor's family came by. I'm so happy for you that you found a church you love, that's awesome! Praising God with you for the positive changes in Zachary and little Zoe is a sweetie pie! You all having a good summer so far? My kids are loving being out of school, and I am enjoying being relaxed and not stressed over business. :)
That looks like so much fun! And the cake is beautiful!
I am glad that the baby is doing better! God is good!
Wow, that slide IS massive!! hahaha Looks like fun for even adults! Oh and btw, you have a new Follwer....:) I'm luvin your blog!
Post a Comment