Please join us on a walk down memory lane........it's so much fun! Just click on the picture above to find out how!
Oh my goodness............how did this happen? My sweet little Kaylee, you know......the one with the beautiful smile that lights up the room? She's 6 years old today!!!! I just love her SO much! She has always been the sweetest, most loving little girl. I was looking back at pictures and I can't believe how much she's grown and she's beginning to look like a little lady now, instead of my baby girl with the curly little Shirley Temple ringlets.
She was only a couple of weeks old here.......don't you love her shirt? LOL!
Here we are trying her first food out. She was almost 4 months old. I don't think she liked it very much.......look at her expression. Ha!!
Here she is at only 8 months old.......already taking off with her walker. She couldn't be left behind by her big sister!
And her 1st Birthday...........I think she was liking the cake!
2nd birthday..........wouldn't you just love to get this present for your birthday? :)
1st time in the big girl swing.......
Gotta love that smile!
Her and Madison..........they've always been the very best of friends.
3rd Birthday...........
Now, she gets to be the big sister...........
4th Birthday........... Don't you just love those ringlets?!!
5th Birthday............Here's Kaylee today, in her PJ's, posing for a Birthday picture with her new Groovy Girls doll that she got for her Birthday.
14 comments:
Happy birthday to Kaylee.
Great birthday memories photos
Happy Birthday Sweet Kaylee!
The Lord bless you always...
What a sweet, sweet post! Happy Birthday, Kaylee!! Who would've ever thought at her 1st birthday - with hardly any hair - that she would end up with such beautiful ringlets!!! Love the early morning pj bday pic, too! We have lots of those at our house, too!!
Kristin...I love all the pictures! I don't think I ever realized just how curly her hair is!
Isn't it just amazing how fast time flies? I really can't believe it. I was laughing when I saw the picture of the strawberry shortcake cake because that was the theme for Alyssa's party last year! So cute!
Well, I hope you guys have a great day! Happy Birthday Miss Kaylee!!!
Happy Birthday to your sweet Kaylee. What a doll! She is beautiful, and I love her smile.
Have a great day.
Love, Linda
Love the memory photos. Happy Birthday to Kaylee!!!
Happy Bday Kaylee! They grow so fast! *sniff*
Happy Birthday Kaylee! Wow! I love the picture progression! My how kids change over the years!
Happy Birthday Kaylee! Such sweet pictures...I love the curls!!! =)
Happy Birthday sweet girl!!
thanks so much for praying for abby grace! I appreciate it so much!
i will let you know when I have the blog button ready!
Happy Birthday girl! Kaylee you are beautiful and I have enjoyed looking your pictures!
I wish you MANY, MANY more birthday's!
Here is a birthday kiss for you!
Kaylee is a beautiful little girl. I do love ringlets.
Give her a birthday squeeze for me!
Love,
Lynnette
What a sweet post! Happy Birthday sweet Kaylee! GREAT photos!
Awe, such sweet pictures! I just love girls and their curls! Happy LATE birthday Kaylee!
Post a Comment