Dorky Picture Challenge

My friend, Lynnette, decided to do something spontaneous and have us find our dorkiest picture that we normally would never post of one of our family members. This was so much fun and I was laughing so hard at some of the ones I came across. Thanks, Lynnette...........this was exactly what I needed today!

I would say this one definitely gets the award:

9 comments:

Lynnette Kraft said...

Isn't it funny how when you actually go looking for the dorky pictures, they make you laugh - when they didn't before? I laughed and laughed at all the dorky pictures I had. I love your little dorky daughter! I used to get in trouble for saying "dork" (when I was a kid), but here I am 40 years old and I still say it! Never could get myself to give it up because it's so much fun to say. ha! ha! Sorry Mom!

This could get addicting, don't you think?

Carla said...

That was a fun challenge :) Your girls are beautiful. I think girls in tu-tus are about the cutest thing in the world. I put my daughter in ballet last year just to see her in a tu-tu at recital time..adorable.

Veronica said...

What a silly pic. What a fun idea Lynette had!

Bay Jones said...

Funny, I see so many little children with that type of smile. It always make me laugh, because it is like their faces is about to explode. To cute for words.

Chris said...

Oh, this is great! I will have to work on a 'dorky' picture, my daughter would be a great suspect! LOL

Rachel www.jackandcoledesigns.com said...

CUTE!!

Angelica said...

She is such a cutie!

I am so behind on reading blogs. HA!

Hope you are doing wonderful after the recitals...those look like such fun...so much work but lot's of fun!

Becca said...

Hah! That's the custest "dorky" picture I've ever seen!

Daphine said...

lol! What a great challenge. I love it!