It's a one-of-a-kind stamped silver Twilight necklace made by me, with a red Swarovski crystal. The charm is sterling silver and it's on a 24 inch chain (the chain is not sterling silver).
I'm giving it away! This is just a hobby of mine that I'm trying to learn how to do, so it's not perfect by any means.............it's really just for fun. If you would like to enter to win, just leave me a comment. No special rules.........I'll draw a winner on Tuesday!
10 comments:
OOOooo How I love some Twilight!!! I visited your friends blog and pocket Edward is seriously hilarious!
Well, you know I'm not a Twilight fan,(and not because I don't like/read it, I just haven't watched/read the movies/books). But...my 11 year old niece is a big fan! She's actually reading the last book this week, so if I won, she would be the perfect person to give it to.
Hope you have a great day!
P.S. I checked out the Pocket Edward blog after you mentioned it the last time! Hilarious!
Hey, I'll enter! :) Neat stuff Kristin! You're so multifaceted in your talents. I didn't know that that song on the movie was sung by Robert Pattinson. That's funny, and cool! haha. I'll definitely have to find that vid on your blog.
Hopefully I'll get to read a lot this summer, because I have like a thousand books I have to read! I don't take time to do it most of the time, but I really should because I feel really great when I do. I read about 500 pages of the Count of Monte Cristo last year, and then I quit because I got busy with other things. Isn't that horribly lame!?!? Haha. Maybe I'll get to finish it (or possibly just re-read it) in the next couple of years. :P
Hope you have a great weekend!
Love you Kristin,
--Abigail
Thank you so much! Hitting the back button works for me too most of the time! I would have never thought that would work. I was seriously going NUTS!
Hi Kristin,
How cute is this! That is the beauty of hand made things. The uniqueness that comes with it...have a wonderful weekend!
Oh how I love the twilight series. I am a high school teacher and all my students love the series, I think it would be cool if I came with this awesome necklace and show it off!!! I would love to win this necklace!! Thank you for this opportnity!!
Steph
Wow, that would be cool to win! Sign me up. Have not seen Twilight, but I keep hearing about it so maybe I need to check it out.
So cute, Kristin! I love it! Of course you know I love anything twilight! Ha!...hence the blog, right! See you at the girls dance class! - Stacey
Thanks for sharing your talent!!! I love Twilight and the movie....Being a High School teacher, our students have to read so many AR points, Twilight series are always the first to be read. PLUS, our librarian would DIE if I came in wearing the neckless! Wish me luck! :)
This is so pretty I love it. Great job
Post a Comment