Praise the Lord!!!
Bentley's surgery went amazingly well today. Keep them in your prayers as they have a long road ahead, but everything so far seems to be working out even better than expected.
And, did y'all see who won Idol tonight? I KNEW he would win!!!! I am so ecstatic!!!!!
Also, please keep Zach in your prayers. I talked to my Aunt earlier and she just said that they really can't do anything for the blood clot in his liver, so we all have to pray that God will heal it and that it will dissolve on its own. They cannot give him blood thinners because of other factors, so we need God to perform a miracle for him. I have complete faith!
It looks like tomorrow I'm going to be able to go to TX Children's to visit Bentley and Zach and I'm very excited about that. I am not prepared at all...........I had wanted to get them little love gifts, but that's okay. Sometimes it isn't about the tangible things we give, but the love and support. As I travel to see them tomorrow, just know that I will be taking the love of all of my sweet blogging friends with me.
However, I just can't resist whipping up a shirt for each of them, so I'm off to my craft room at midnight to make a couple.............LOL!!! Wish me luck, or lots of caffeine at least!
God is so good.......................ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, Kristin! You are so sweet ;) Send my prayers and love to these two families too!
Oh Kristin, this is wonderful news. I will keep praying for them,...for you, and for little Zach.
Love, Linda
So excited for you today! I have been praying for you all morning! I hope you were able to get the t-shirts done! I know they are going to be so cute! I'll be thinking about you today and wishing I was right there with you! Please send my love!
You are way too sweet. I hope you were able to finish the shirts for them! You will definitely have to let us know how it went when you get back. Have a great day!
I will send many shouts to the Good Lord for these little one's, because I know he can do all things.
Great news! Rejoicing with you!
And will definitely keep little Zach in my prayers.
Keep us posted! Enjoy your visit to good ole TX!
Post a Comment