100% Pure Sweetness!

I am indescribably and irrevocably in love with Miss Zoey Astrid!!!!!
She is so tiny and so sweet and so precious with her strawberry blonde hair. She slept the whole time we were there, but I got to hold her and she even did a little sigh and stretched a little. I didn't want to wake her, because her Mommy needed her rest, but I am just so proud to be her Aunt Kristin!!!
She reminds me so much of Lily as a newborn. It only took one second of holding her to know I would always love her! Morgan was even able to go with me today. We had lunch together afterwards and it was a great afternoon. We joked that we couldn't even remember the last time we got to have lunch together, with no kids!
I just love babies! Visiting Zoey made me want a dozen more...........don't tell Morgan! LOL!! :)
I am so proud for her Mommy and Daddy. She is going to be so very loved!
Babies are just such miracles, aren't they?! They're like a little glimpse of Heaven, right here on Earth!

6 comments:

Veronica said...

Ohhhh! She is just precious! Congrats, Auntie Kristin!!!

Becca said...

Awe! Such an adorable, precious little baby. Thank you for sharing those pictures, so sweet!

Lynnette Kraft said...

Pure Sweetness, absolutely! Miss Zoey IS CUTE!

I love the picture of the two of you together. You're such a pretty lady Kristin.

Daphine said...

Baby Zoey is absolutely adorable!!! WOW!

melissa said...

So beautiful and peaceful. I tmakes me want to be pregnant again too! (You said that in another post) But my ankles swell up too!

mommyx12 said...

HA, I had to giggle when I read what you wrote that holding the baby made you want to have a dozen more. I say go for it. I have a dozen and they are great. I'm just blog jumping tonight while my crew is sleeping and found yours, somewhere. You have a beautiful family.