As promised, here is the song that Robert Pattinson (Edward) sings in the movie. It plays when they are in the ballet studio. Like they say on Idol, I would've never in a million years expected that voice to come from him! Hope you enjoy.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh wow...I just played this for my daughter and she totally approves! :)We watched Twilight Sunday nite and I thought it was pretty good, but Ciara LOVED it.
Wow - I didn't expect that voice either! Thanks for posting and for all your great comments!! Yes, I LOVED the second book and hope the 3rd will be ready soon! I'm also thinking about watching the movie - but usually the movie disappoints after reading the book - what do you think??
Thanks for keeping up with me even when I took a Twilight break! I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment