Hooked on You Hats


I am so excited!!!!!!!! My very good friend, Veronica, just got her new business blog set up! I have talked about Veronica many times on here. We met each other when she was featured on Kelly's blog for the beautiful crocheted hat that she made for baby Harper when she was in the NICU. I thought it was the cutest thing ever, especially since it was brown and pink. LOL! If you have not read Veronica's amazing story, you have to go here to read about it! When I read about Veronica's journey, it sounded so much like the journey I am on too, and we instantly became good friends.

You have to stop by and see her PRECIOUS hats that she makes! They are the sweetest things you have ever seen!! If you are looking for a unique, boutique-quality gift or just want something very special for your little one, Veronica's hats are perfect! Stop by Veronica's new hat blog by clicking on the button above and you'll see what I mean.

Veronica has been such a blessing in my life. She has encouraged me to get going on my own business and has been such an inspiration to me. I am so excited for her and I know that the Lord has big plans for her! Stop by Veronica's personal blog if you haven't met her yet. I just love her and I know you will too!!

3 comments:

Veronica said...

You are too sweet! We must be having another one of our moments, because I just got done emailing you!!! Thank you so much for everything! I am so thankful for our friendship, and I'm certain that the way we met is not a coincidence. God knew we needed each other's friendship during this particular time in our lives.

I am so excited about what God's going to do in your life and your business. Can't wait until you get a few things up on the blog. I know you will be successful!

Love ya,
Ver

Stephanie said...

Her hats ARE beautiful and super cute! I just "met" Veronica too through Kelly's blog and have been so encouraged in my own walk as well. God's blessings to both of you! I'm looking forward to getting to know you both more through your blogs!

Becca said...

Such cute stuff! Thanks for sharing her business. I must say, I am rather anticipating your business to be up and running!