skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I'm participating in "Getting to know you" over at one of my favorite blogs, Lynnette Kraft's Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground. You can go here to find out how it works. It will be a great way to meet new blog friends!Every Monday, Lynnette plans to feature a couple of our favorite blogs on her blog so that we can get to know everyone, make new friends, be inspired, laugh, be entertained, etc.It should be very exciting!!! Hope to see you there!
2 comments:
This looks like fun...I will definately go to her blog and check it out...I've got so much to do today...hopefully I can get to it this afternoon.
Also...I just wanted to tell you again...Everything that you made for Baby Zoey was so beautiful. I will be praying that the Lord blesses you in this new business venture. You are sooo creative. I can't wait to see what you are going to be selling in your shop. Maybe if you have some time, you can email me at vernfern@verizon.net and let me know more about the necklaces you do. I loved the one with the baby's name on it. Do you think you could do a pendant or charms that would have both of my girls' names on it? There is no rush, so don't stress out about getting back to me today...just whenever you get the chance.
Thanks so much!!!
What a sad story from Dancing Barefoot. I just sat here and cried. I don't know if I'm crying more about the babies, there loss or there amazing unwavering faith.
Love,
Katie
Post a Comment