"How Many Kings" by Downhere

Special Thanks to Angie from Angelica Grace Designs for posting this video on her blog, because I absolutely love this song! I have never listened to Christian music, just because I didn't really know anything about any of the bands, but I will definitely start!

What a perfect song for this Christmas Day! Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

glennlavender said...

I'm glad we are able to be your introduction into Christian music! Thanks for posting about our song on your blog and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying it. Maybe we'll see you at a show sometime in the future. Good luck with the business!

Holly said...

Hey thanks for posting this video! I hadn't seen this one yet and stumbled onto your blog from Glenn's. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed the song and hope you check out downhere's whole new album (Ending is Beginning) soon! They are truly one of the most talented (and in my opinion, the best) bands in Christian music today! I'm wrapping a whole stack of that CD right now as Christmas gifts to give friends & family members this weekend and enjoyed the break to watch the video. Merry Christmas!

Angie Seaman said...

You are welcome Kristin. I appreciate the shout out. Downhere is an awesome group and I'm so glad you love them like the rest of us. And yes, how cool is it that one of their band members signed both of our blogs??? What a fun treat! Great guys!
Hugs, Angie Seaman

MY BLOGS:
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.blogspot.com/

MY WEBSITES:
www.angelicagracedesign.oom
www.angieseamanphotography.com